Ardyn Hazel Valentine
I bought Another Queen from fishy! AQ has been one of my grail dolls and one of the dolls I have regretted not buying before she got super expensive for a very long time.

She arrived today and I could not be happier! I'm SO in love with her! I think I'm a bit obsessed. I could photograph her all day, honestly.

She's currently borrowing a wig from one of my other dolls, as since she ate an entire paycheck all on her own I haven't bought her a wig yet.

Meet Ardyn!
[Image: 26578058861_d75210be83_z.jpg]Ardyn Hazel Valentine by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 26370571960_f0fec15214_z.jpg]Ardyn Hazel Valentine by Haley, on Flickr
She's Lyrick's older sister and she is the complete opposite of him in personality. Where Lyrick is shy and antisocial, Ardyn is outgoing and loves people.
[Image: 26550413772_3a3db3b321_z.jpg]Ardyn Hazel Valentine by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 26644061055_10e0f92f86_z.jpg]Ardyn Hazel Valentine by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 26040141943_3a39f890c8_z.jpg]Ardyn Hazel Valentine by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 26040237653_7a403d27e2_z.jpg]Ardyn Hazel Valentine by Haley, on Flickr
She's come to retrieve Lyrick and bring him home after he ran away from his responsibilities, but turns out she actually likes it here herself as well. I guess we'll have to see what happens.
[Image: 26617115976_af97674666_z.jpg]Ardyn Hazel Valentine by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 26037947334_cb880e1c0f_z.jpg]Ardyn Hazel Valentine by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 26617347806_ea7cf3a5f6_z.jpg]Ardyn Hazel Valentine by Haley, on Flickr
I love her so so much and while I have been treating her like she is made of gold(like the golden queen she is) because I have never had a doll with a painted body before and I don't want to ruin her, I have a feeling she might become one of my favorite dolls. <3

Thank you for looking!
Congrats! She's absolutely gorgeous, and you're so lucky to have her!
Pullip: Hoshi (Adsiltia), Yumi (Kirsche),  River (Hatsune Miku), Wisp (Ddalgi), Kokoro (Souseiseki), Akira (Youtsuzu), Rikke (Bloody Red Hood), Azul (Alice du Jardin Mint version), Vitalia (Henri), Autumn (Peter Pan), Lindsey (Lan Ake), Sacrifice (Ludmila), Kenzie (RIDa), Berry (Alte), Odette (Papin), Pandora (Mitzi), Charity Amora (Celsiy), Zell (Ayanami Rei), Kagami (Bonita), Morgana (Prunella), Misty (Marianne), Magenta (Kuhn), Madeleine (Papin), Laelynn (Clarity), Absinthe (Veritas), Gemma (Classical Alice Sepia), Xena (Froggy), Axel (Chill), Marina (Dita), Sage (Fanatica), Bella (Cornice), Hemlock (Kaela), Duckey (Aquel), Yu-jin (Classical Queen), Allie (Banshee), Kurumi (Chelsea), Juliet (Blanche), Missy (Custom Panda), Sienna (Cinciallegra), Harmony (Yuhwa), Winnie (Violetta). 
Taeyang: Roderick (Lead), Sephie (Richt), Balthazar (Arashi), Arius (Gyro), Lionel (Maguna), Rexus (Raiki), Kian (Sol),  Olivier (Captain Hook), Takashi (Natsume), João (Willy Wonka), Snow (Alfred), Fernando (Seiran), Rhapsody (Myufish Custom), Devon (Rayne), Daeo (Hash), Alistair (Kain), Kyo (Horizon), Torture (Pluto), Sackey (Romantic Mad Hatter), Florian (Cavalie).
Dal: Petra (Phoebe), Venom (Edge), Shane (Pinocchio), Maxx (Colline), Mariko (Tinkerbell), Hotaru (Lucia), Darya (Ra Muw), Sharpie (Hangry), Ste (Angry), Meiko (DeLorean), Haven (Lipoca), Roxie (Lunatic Alice).
Byul: Rowan-Alexis (Dumbo), Paradise (Paradis), Dusk (Tigerlily), Richie (Maya).
Isul: Scottie (Mao), Jessie (Tete), Kyla (Helios), Heidi (Duke).
Namu: Vince (Serpent).
Thank you!! <3 <3 <3
She seems to be a very fun girl to be around smile I am glad the siblings are united smile lyrick seems to be happy to see her.
She is a gorgeous doll and she seems to enjoy the spotlight smile I love all of her poses smile she is a ball of energy
Thank you so much! She definitely is a fun little ball of energy!
She's beautiful! I love love love her style! She seems so spunky!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

I've never been a big fan of the "Another" series, but yours definitely have personality! That outfit looks great on her!
Thank you both so much! <3
Even though she's borrowing it, I REALLY like that wig on her! Congrats by the way! I'm glad you were finally able to get her yay
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
Thank you! I like it a lot on her too, so much that I'm actually considering scrapping my original wig plans for her in place of buying her a black fur wig..haha xD
congratulations DN, she is gorgeous smile I love the outfit you put her in, it is perfect with her skin tone and faceup. Also love the wig too.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Congrats! fishy did a great job of matching the paint color to her head and you did a marvelous job of redressing her! I look forward to seeing more of her in the future.
Thank you both so much! <3

Fishy definitely did an amazing job with painting her, I am in awe of how well the body matches her head!
(I still have that paint, if you ever need any repairs.)
Ohmygoodness, she's cute! I like her a lot better than her stock look. And love her outfit; what a cute little jacket. I like the 2nd and 4th pictures best; nice backdrop and she looks quite at home. She also looks like she'll fit right in with the rest of your gang. Congrats smile

(04-26-2016, 06:19 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: ... since she ate an entire paycheck all on her own ...
LOL This needs a picture. With a plate and cutlery. LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]