Chizuki's Feedback Thread
This is for future transactions I make on this doll form from either buying or selling to other dolly lovers. LOL
+1 for Chizuki as a buyer! She purchased Dal Vedettina from me, and the transaction was perfect every step of the way. Communication was prompt and friendly, payment was lightning fast, and she let me know as soon as the package had arrived. A++, highly recommended! I would gladly do business with Chizuki again!
+1 as a buyer

Chizuki bought some of the Tuesday Morning dolls I had picked up and offered for sale here on the forum. Communication was friendly and prompt, paid in a timely fashion, and let me know as soon as the dolls arrived. Highly recommend and I would not hesitate to sell to Chizuki again. Thanks!
+1 as a buyer!

I picked up a TM doll and sold her to Chizuki. Communication and payment were prompt and always friendly! I would not hesitate to sell again.
+1 as a buyer!

Chizuki bought another TM doll off of me. The transaction went smoothly and it was a pleasure doing business!
+1 as a buyer, great communication and fast payment, she was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you! smile
+1 as buyer

Purchased a Taeyang stock outfit, paid promptly, great transaction!
+1 as a buyer. Thank you!
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
+1 as a buyer!
I responded to Chizuki's wanted thread and sold a couple stock bits. Communication and everything was great! yay
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

+1 as a buyer!

Purchased the remaining items in my closet clear out and was so patient and prompt every step of the way! Thank you!