Daphne & Magenta
The new girls have been together a few weeks now and are getting antiquated, having little conversations. I think they have figured out they are surrounded by Groove dolls by now. Sweatdrop

[Image: 167jod3.jpg]
They're both so cute! smile I love their bright and cheerful colors! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Very cute! I have a blonde Blythe and I want desperately a tan one so this couple is perfect smile
Oh they are cute!! I like Magenta allot! <3
What a nice pair! Magenta is especially eye catching.
Thanks, everyone! They really do compliment each other. I love glancing over and seeing them together. smile
Aww, both girls are so cute!! I love how Daphne & Magenta both warm and cool colored styles. They are both such stylish friends smile
Just a couple more snaps of the girls from the past few months. smile

[Image: 172y9x.jpg]

[Image: 30ifk3n.jpg]

[Image: 2dub9er.jpg]

[Image: 28ov49.jpg]
Love Magenta in those specs! Daphne looks very stylish as well.
I really want a tan or darker skintoned Blythe so magenta is not helping my self control smile they both dress so well.
Magenta being lovely in the wind.

Poor thing had a tumble after this shot. Luckily she just had a 'lil scuff.
[Image: 2zfshhv.jpg]
Your girls are both dressed very well! I love their outfits! Magenta also has the loveliest cottony pink blush that looks lovely on her brown skin.
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
(06-16-2017, 06:06 PM)enofelli Wrote: Your girls are both dressed very well! I love their outfits! Magenta also has the loveliest cottony pink blush that looks lovely on her brown skin.

Thanks! I love my Pullip & Friends...but I really like the simplistic nature of a Blythe face as well. Very modern and minimalist, in a sense. The skin tone and her pretty cheeks is what drew me to her actually. smile