Introducing Rheven! (updated, more photos bottom p1)
I just picked up my new doll from the post office today, Rheven! She's a Fairy head on a 27cm Obitsu SB body - she arrived with a faceup and her eyes already installed (since I ordered the set-up service) and she looks fantastic!

[Image: 27105906884_1892e89d35_c.jpg]Introducing Rheven! by mtori490, on Flickr

[Image: 27643672521_0e4f0c8d96_c.jpg]Introducing Rheven! by mtori490, on Flickr

I am kinda unhappy with her outfit, I wish I thought it through a little more and just got the jeans and stuck one of my Isul's tees on her, but she looks cute regardless! The sleeves of the blouse are separate, I'm trying to decide whether to just take them off and have her sleeveless.

I chose her name from a Lord of the Rings name generator a loooooong time ago. A semi-character of mine is an elf named Rhevenil/Rheven, and I've wanted her in doll form for ages. I use the name whenever I RP as an elf, videogames and RPGs alike. Anyway, thank you for reading, this got a little long but I'm so excited! It's a little weird seeing her teeny head next to my Isuls and Dal, but that's okay, I'll get used to it, haha!
Looking for stands!
She's cute, congrats! I love her name, how do you pronounce it?

I think you should take off the sleeves, I think it's those ribbons that's making the outfit look a bit strange. xD
(06-17-2016, 12:12 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: She's cute, congrats! I love her name, how do you pronounce it?

I think you should take off the sleeves, I think it's those ribbons that's making the outfit look a bit strange. xD

Yeah, I think the ribbons make her look a bit out of proportion, I took them off and she's much better now!

And her name is pronounced reh-ven, kind of like "raven" but with a short e instead of an a sound.
Looking for stands!
Yay, the mystery doll is here grin Congrats -- it must be really cool to have a touchable, poseable "real" incarnation of a character that's been in your head for ages.
I like her skirt.
I don't keep my Pullips and J-Dolls right beside each other, because it does look weird, the head difference LOL
Hope you have fun with her!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
She's cute! I'd probably take the sleeves off, too.
She is very cute and I love her skirt smile congrats
She is very pretty! Her face looks like a tiny elf warrior. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Thank you for the kind words everyone!

I changed her shirt to one of Mao's and she looks MUCH better - I feel like her personality is starting to pop out a bit!

[Image: 27708354721_7b430104d1_c.jpg]New shirt! by mtori490, on Flickr

[Image: 27682387572_595d2d28ed_c.jpg]New shirt! by mtori490, on Flickr

also can I just say how fun and amazing it is to have a doll that can stand by herself? It makes photos so much easier, haha!
Looking for stands!
Ohhh that's such a good outfit for her! And yes, I'm so used to Blythes... when I got my orange-head she stood by herself and I was beside myself with joy lol
She looks great in this outfit. W
and I agree with the standing part, while it was strange getting first proportionate doll (her head seemed so small xd), I could not get over the fact that she could stand on her own.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
I was playing around with my phone and one of those universal clip-on lens sets and got some really cool shots with the macro! no editing, just used the lighting I had handy. I think they turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself!

[Image: 27870252032_a112a9c3a5_c.jpg]Soft Light by mtori490, on Flickr

[Image: 27937685056_c69949d084_c.jpg]Soft Light by mtori490, on Flickr

[Image: 27870358902_0592837b59_c.jpg]Soft Light by mtori490, on Flickr
Looking for stands!
I saw these photos on Flickr. She looks very pretty in them smile