Cute doll at your service!~
Well, like I said, I'm going to show you my dollies, but one by one yay

I want to start with my dear bluehead! My little Miku! As you can see she is a Hatsune Miku Pullip doll, and well, she was my first pullip LOL

She's not wearing her loooong ponytails but she looks cute ^^

Hope you like some of her pictures Happy

[Image: IMG_7696_zpsa2qupbfl.jpg]

[Image: IMG_7697_zps5iq6irzd.jpg]

[Image: IMG_7700_zpsxe9fqnks.jpg]

[Image: IMG_7702_zpspccmwrvh.jpg]

[Image: IMG_7703_zpstpyou8cz.jpg]

[Image: IMG_7706_zpsmetfz2uj.jpg]

[Image: IMG_7707_zpsg0os8x3d.jpg]

[Image: 28242007586_f6fe18d01b_z.jpg]Miku by Maycky -chan, en Flickr

My favorite is the last one ^^ , do you have any favorite photo?

Thank you so much for watching Miku's photos yay
Aaahhh, she's so adorable!!! I think the last two photos are my favorites. <3
She's a cutie! I like her with those shorter tails. I love the second-to-the-last photo!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Adorable. I do like dolls with blue hair. Do the ponytails detach...? My favourite pic is the second-last too.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
She's so cute! You did a great job styling her and posing her!
she is adorable! i love how you styled her smile
She looks so cute, I like how you have posed and dressed her, makes look like she has some attitude! "I ain't one of your general 'just cute' pullips!" You know, what they say about (most) of current releases! LOL
Blog ^___^
Feedback
(07-13-2016, 01:36 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: Aaahhh, she's so adorable!!! I think the last two photos are my favorites. <3

Awww, thank you! Those are a really cute photos ,right? Hehehe, thank you so much for the comment ^^

(07-13-2016, 01:47 PM)KiraKira Wrote: She's a cutie! I like her with those shorter tails. I love the second-to-the-last photo!

Thank you so much! It is more easy to handle her when she has her shorter hair yay

Thank you so much!

(07-13-2016, 02:16 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Adorable. I do like dolls with blue hair. Do the ponytails detach...? My favourite pic is the second-last too.

Yes! They detach, it is an awesome way to make her have long, short hair, or with just one ponytail, well, lots of hairstyles! The one that I can't do is a normal long hair, you know, hair down, something like that x3

Thank you so much for your comment! yay

(07-13-2016, 06:49 PM)Haint Blue Wrote: She's so cute! You did a great job styling her and posing her!

Thank you! I tried to do my best -yay-

(07-14-2016, 12:41 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: she is adorable! i love how you styled her smile

Hehe, thank you so much! Happy

(07-14-2016, 06:36 AM)Hunajasieni Wrote: She looks so cute, I like how you have posed and dressed her, makes look like she has some attitude! "I ain't one of your general 'just cute' pullips!" You know, what they say about (most) of current releases! LOL

Hihihi, thank you so much! I'm happy to see that you saw that on the photos, and Miku is happy to read that!

Miku: Thank you so much! X3

Thankx for the comment LOL
What a spunky girl! I like her better with the shorter hair.
(07-14-2016, 11:39 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: What a spunky girl! I like her better with the shorter hair.

Hehe, thank you so much! I like her in short hair because is more easy to take pictures! But with her long hair is awesome too x3

Thank you so mu for the comment! Happy
She's so cute, but also (as others have said) spunky and with attitude! Her personality is really shining through on these photos. I think my favorites are the second one and the one where she's winking!
Looking for stands!
Awww! She certainly is cute! I love the shorter pigtails on her, they make her look like a little ball of energy, and her overall style really gives you that impression too. :3
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Your Miku is ever so perfectly cute! (and still my favorite Hatsune Miku they Groove ever made Heart Something about her is so precious, her sparkling teal eyes, her soft shades in her makeup, her dramatic lashes, and those pigtails, *_* I especially love how your Miku so full of life with everything to love about her!

I look forwards to see you introducing your other dollies on here ~_^
What an adorable doll! She looks great with shorter hair.

I cannot choose which photo is my favorite. You did a wonderful job posing her so her personality really shines!

Her outfit is darling and I like her mismatched socks and shoes.
Did you make those socks? Where did you get those super cute shoes?
She looks so happy and I'll bet she is fun to have around the house!