1/5 TSUKUDA HOBBY Mamotte Shugogetten "Shaorin Shichiri" OVA Version
this was my very first authentic Japanese-market Character Doll,
obtained back in 2008 from our fellow DS member "SetsunaKou"

after years of making custom fashions for her, i thought i'd return to her original costume
for a little while and attempt to bring it as close as i can to the redesign seen in the lovely-looking OVA treatment (Original Video Animation) of "Mamotte Shugogetten" which differs slightly from the styling seen in the original Manga and T.V. Anime.

major changes, besides addition of double-jointed elbows taken from a "To Heart" series TSUKUDA HOBBY body, were;

* new Pink "Beoseon" traditional Korean socks and very cute-looking, well-fitting slippers taken from an early release TH "Sakura Wars" Sakura Shinguji

* addition of full length Bloomers, less accurate to the source material,
but more accurate to the traditional Korean "Hanbok" fashion
Shao's costume is closely based upon

* new Earrings made from DIY jewelers' parts found at a craft shop, with green glass "E" Beads
to match her Hairband

* extension of her skirt hem, utilizing the same pearlescent-effect ribbon used on her Beoseon socks

[Image: Shugogetten.Shaorin.full.408038_zpsruh9ap6y.jpg]

[Image: shao047b_zpswr0c4w9p.png]

[Image: 10012055a_zpsjoiqgimk.jpg]

NEW

[Image: Shaorin%207-23-17.png]

ORIGINAL

[Image: GuardianAngelShaorinoriginal10.jpg]
[Image: A_Night_at_Konomi_19-10-23_FULLSIZE.png?...fit=bounds]
Wow, you made her look so much better! smile She's such a pretty doll.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
i was ecstatic to have chanced upon her back in 2008, especially for only $40 shipped.

an eye towards having an extra of her, i've been keeping an eye out for her showing up for sale again somewhere,
and it has never happened since, to my knowledge anyway.

she seems just plain exceedingly rare even in Japan. makes sense, in suppose,
since she was AD-48, TSUKUDA HOBBY's final release in their "Full Action Doll Series" Character Doll product line...
[Image: A_Night_at_Konomi_19-10-23_FULLSIZE.png?...fit=bounds]
She looks amazing now, pretty girl. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~