Souji Okita
At my last Tuesday Morning stop, I found a Souji Okita. I swear I have never had this kind of luck at TM before. I almost missed him too. His box was lying flat on it's back with a big boxed baby doll resting on top. But since there should have been 2 dolls at that store, I started moving the boxes around and found him lurking underneath.
[Image: 28632800731_b27882f0ed_z.jpg]
It's too bad Groove didn't give him a katana as an accessory. But that's not a problem at CB's. Shinsengumi Takara Jenny, from the Calendar girl series Uniforms of History, came with a couple of blades he can borrow. Jenny has the most ridiculously huge pair of zories/geta sandals.

[Image: 28095112653_635fc58c45_z.jpg]
Now his look is complete. The thread that was used to stitch that center piece on his headband left a pink stain across his forehead, in spite of the plastic band that was underneath it. Magic clean eraser didn't work, but benzoyl peroxide zit cream took care of it. I sewed some white felt on the back side of the headband, so the thread won't cause any problem in the future.

[Image: 28095111283_afc98c8b39_z.jpg]
Add some obitsu hands, he's ready for action.

[Image: 28095108373_02d3ec9ddc_z.jpg]
Who wants to fight me?

[Image: 28095113803_87c6612287_z.jpg]
After his sword practice, he's ready for a snack and a refreshing beverage. Unfortunately, I don't have a Re-ment or any other type of mini traditional tea set. So he has to settle for the panda mug. Yummy!
He looks great! Congrats on your awesome find! smile
The last photo made me chuckle smile I might partial but he is the cutest samurai ever
Congrats on your luck at TM wink
Always good to have friends with weapons you can borrow... LOL
I like the 2nd-last pic best.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Love!! He looks awesome wielding the katana, and the panda mug too!
Dolly collector and rerooter, rescuer of waifs and strays!!
Love the pictures with him holding the katana! He looks little unimpressed with panda mug. XD

Congrats in the find. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
He's probably disappointed by the lack of a more authentic tea set.
There is a bratz set , I think she is traveling to China. I got her at target for 5 bucks. It comes with several things including a Chinese teapot and teacup.
I've seen some Bratz on sale at Target, but didn't pay any attention to which ones or their accessories. I'll have to look for them the next time I'm there. Otherwise I may scour evil bay for a Re-ment set.
Ahhhh he looks fantastic!! That was great luck! Glad you had some appropriate weaponry for him also. Very fearsome *giggle*
Thanks! He may be trying to look threatening, but I don't think it's working.
Wow, I love the background you used there! How handsome the little guy looks.

And yes, totally agree with you he should have come with a Katana wink it's great that you had a Jenny one handy!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Thanks! The background is a wooden placemat. I think I found it a dollar store or maybe Tuesday Morning.