Claire's new eyes
If you've known me for any length of time, you probably didn't even know I *had* a Xiao Fan. I've had her for many years, and I have literally one photo that suggests that she came to PUDDLE with me a couple of years ago, but I never really warmed up to her look. I scrolled through *pages* of custom Xiao's on the forums, mournfully wailing "This girl doesn't look good in ANYTHING!" because I couldn't find a wig/eyechip combo that made her green-tinged faceup bearable to me. So she hid in the back of my doll display for quite some time.

And then I made eyechips, and I needed someone to model them.
[Image: 28805117600_b0055e51b8.jpg]_MG_7213 by Raven Gemini, on Flickr

Well. I was wrong. She does, in fact, look good. In everything. Apparently, she had to steal Zephyr's RealChampagne Leeke wig to do it, but she looks pretty amazing in everything.

[Image: 28805115380_8cb53bbd8e.jpg]_MG_7216 by Raven Gemini, on Flickr

[Image: 28473294523_de543e7b64.jpg]_MG_7235 by Raven Gemini, on Flickr

So... the long story is that I put ten different pairs of chips in her head yesterday. But the ones that I settled on (for now. I really love the brown ones too, which was a complete surprise to me.) were...

[Image: 28473297323_746c2103a0.jpg]_MG_7231 by Raven Gemini, on Flickr

These ones! Isn't she adorable? I'm so pleased, it's like having an entirely new doll!
She's so pretty in those chips you settled on. I think that would be my favorite look.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Wow they really make her eyes pop with that wig as well! Gorgeous~
Oh she looks so pretty in her new eyes!!grin They really make all her beautiful details shine!
(08-25-2016, 05:12 AM)KiraKira Wrote: She's so pretty in those chips you settled on. I think that would be my favorite look.

She's *stunning* now. She's still in the back row of my dolls, but she's like *pow!*, your eye just falls right on her. I'm so pleased!
Really really pretty! Those eyes are pperfect for her! She looks really beautiful now ^^
She looks like she's pretty happy with her new look.
Those eyechips are gorgeous! I'm so happy you opened a shop, if I need eyechips again I'll definitely take a look smile
Looking for stands!
She's utterly lovely. I've always felt Xio Fans have something peaceful about their aura...yours is very beautiful with her new chips smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
I already admired the eyes before on your etsy, she is absolutely stunning in them I agree! Heart I am glad you "found her again!" It is amazing when you feel like got a new doll, but just finished/changed an existing one! LOL
Blog ^___^
Feedback