Bunny! :3
Hi!! Here some photos of Bunny Tsukino as Princess Serenity ^^
I don't know which name has Bunny in USA or UK (maybe Usagi? Serena?) I'm Spanish and I saw the animes and she was "Bunny". In fact bunny or rabbit, means usagi in japanese. In english bunny and rabbit are the same?
If I'm wrong only correct me, please! Tongue

[Image: 28840767831_94a7e628af.jpg]Bunny- Princess Serenity by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

[Image: 28840769041_1f1ffb4864.jpg]Bunny-Princess Serenity by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

[Image: 29427868665_50029bda6a.jpg]Bunny! by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

[Image: 29139655730_e444551853.jpg]Ups, I don't want to disturb it jejeje by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

[Image: 29319794722_cce559ed2f.jpg]Bunny, wait! by it's_a_secret, en Flickr
-Wait Bunny! You cannot stay by yourself without your stand!
-Bunny: I want to see your garden, it looks perfect! *o*
-My mother takes care about the garden and balcony she loves gardening. I only take pictures in it. (she is soo cute and polite..) :3

[Image: 29139817040_de7ffc38cb.jpg]Zzz.... by it's_a_secret, en Flickr
Too adorable for me!!! blushblush

[Image: 28806440283_77481d3dd1.jpg]Let's have fun in the garden! by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

I hope you've enjoyed them! Thanks for watching!! Happy
Absolutely stunning. Love her school outfit/casual look.

In the US - She was renamed "Serena" for the original in our english-dubbed version, but many fans call her "Usagi" or "Bunny".
She's beautiful! Love the little outfit you've got her in, especially in the last photo - so cute!! Heart

(I grew up watching the english dub, so I know her as Serena/Princess Serenity wink )
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
She is very pretty I think this is the first time I warmed up to this particular sailor moon girl. I love her in the black dress
Not a Sailor Moon fan, but your photos of her are lovely!
Very nice photos! I love your setting, the tiles with the plants. It looks like a great place to photograph dolls. I think I like the first picture best.
Yes, rabbit & bunny are the same animal, but bunny is more informal and a more "cute" way of saying it.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(09-08-2016, 04:19 AM)renlee83 Wrote: Absolutely stunning. Love her school outfit/casual look.

In the US - She was renamed "Serena" for the original in our english-dubbed version, but many fans call her "Usagi" or "Bunny".

Thanks! The school outfit is from Azone but she looks perfect in it. Ah, ok I see, I knew the anime in different countries the names were changed but I wasn't sure. Tongue yayyay

(09-08-2016, 08:25 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: She's beautiful! Love the little outfit you've got her in, especially in the last photo - so cute!! Heart

(I grew up watching the english dub, so I know her as Serena/Princess Serenity wink )

Thank you a lot, Bunny is very happy! Happy And if you are interested, the school dress is from Azone. There is an identical dress in red LOL

(09-08-2016, 08:54 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: She is very pretty I think this is the first time I warmed up to this particular sailor moon girl. I love her in the black dress

There aren't almost photos of Sailor Pullips without their dresses and it's a shame Dead I'd like to see photos of them with casual outfits. Thanks for your comment! HappyHappy

(09-08-2016, 10:28 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Not a Sailor Moon fan, but your photos of her are lovely!

Hehehehe thanks I'm glad to hear it yay Bunny is too cute for ignore her! xd xd

(09-08-2016, 12:02 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Very nice photos! I love your setting, the tiles with the plants. It looks like a great place to photograph dolls. I think I like the first picture best.
Yes, rabbit & bunny are the same animal, but bunny is more informal and a more "cute" way of saying it.

Thanks dear! blushblush And thank you for the explanation too. The terrace is very beautiful in summer and is perfect for take some photos. My mother keeps it very clean and I'm saying this because in there my cats are living yayyay
Beautiful photos. The Princess/Queen dolls for the Sailor Moon series are the best, I think.
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
(09-12-2016, 01:41 AM)Kyubi09 Wrote: Beautiful photos. The Princess/Queen dolls for the Sailor Moon series are the best, I think.

Thank you so much and I agree with you. yay
She has one of the cutest faces! and your kitty is adorable too. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(09-22-2016, 05:29 AM)martah Wrote: She has one of the cutest faces! and your kitty is adorable too. smile

I agree in my opinion she has the most beautiful faces from the Sailor dolls series. Neu (the cat) is my sweetheart she actually don't want to be fotographed TongueTongue
Thank you martah! Rb_shyRb_shy
I love her 2nd outfit. I think she had a lot of fun doing her photoshoot smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Gosh! What fabulous photos of her *gasp*
I love the beading and especially the roses on the arms. Wonderful use of trims. Such a pretty gown.
(09-23-2016, 08:24 PM)beajjai033 Wrote: I love her 2nd outfit. I think she had a lot of fun doing her photoshoot smile

Thank ypu a lot! The second outfit is from Azone dolls and yes, she had a good time being photographed ^^

(09-28-2016, 01:05 AM)Little mouse Wrote: Gosh! What fabulous photos of her *gasp*

Thanks!! Bunny is happy you think it so LOL

(09-28-2016, 08:28 AM)Hugosdauthers Wrote: I love the beading and especially the roses on the arms. Wonderful use of trims. Such a pretty gown.

Her stock dress is simple but wonderfully well made. She seems a bride or an angel Happy
Thank you so much! yayyayyay