Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster High Lady Gaga Doll
Hi I collect Monster High dolls as well. Monster High was actually the first dolls to collect before I got into Groove Dolls or any others dolls for that matter. I collected them with my kid and later she lost interest but I found such passion in dolls collecting from Monster High that it open my eyes to others dolls. Being dark and different dolls they won me over. Wanted to share the Monster High Lady Gaga doll. I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga but I love skeleton dolls. Skelita was my first Monster High doll, actually she was my first doll ever since my passion for dolls started. (not including Jem and the Holograms from the 80's)
I think she looks great the face up is amazing. Considering Mattel's reboot I'm surprised they didn't make her softer. Of course I'm glad and the fact that she comes with extra clothes is a plus.
Let me know what you guys think of her.

[Image: 29848758760_6e7bb6419e.jpg]Mother of Monsters Doll by Doll Parts, on Flickr

[Image: 29848763670_49514b6beb.jpg]Mother of Monsters by Doll Parts, on Flickr
I am not a collector of MH dolls, but I really like this doll. Her face is amazing, I thought she was a custom doll. I love her hair color, and outfit. She is pretty much perfect
She's gorgeous! As a little monster, and Monster High fan, I need one grin haha

I hope she's a) not too pricey and b) released in the UK
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
(10-06-2016, 09:17 PM)Missy_Crane Wrote: She's gorgeous! As a little monster, and Monster High fan, I need one grin haha

I hope she's a) not too pricey and b) released in the UK

I think she comes out Oct. 17, 2016. She been spotted on Warlmart's Wally World website out of stock of course.
Awww I can't believe my eyes!! She is just perfect I need her too, as a big fan of Lady GaGa!
I'm crossing fingers for see the dangerous price!
She's pretty ! ♥
I won't buy her because I already have too many repaints so the shelves are full, but otherwise I would have bought her.

Apparently she will be priced at 29.99$ and released in January.
October 17 is just the date when the preorder starts. ^^'
Oh I do want her! I like lady gaga, so maybe Ill pick her up
Why is she painted like Grumpy Cat? Is this an official release? (Sorry, I know next to nothing about MH!)
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
(10-30-2016, 01:44 PM)fishy Wrote: Why is she painted like Grumpy Cat? Is this an official release? (Sorry, I know next to nothing about MH!)

Shes a special licensed release with Lady Gaga's charity.
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart