Cheap Possible Clothes for Pullips
Hi guys I wanted to share some dollie clothes that Walmart carries. I know how expensive Pullip clothes can be. They are not the greatest but they are cheap. Called Funville Sparkle Girlz, for the most part they are pretty basic and have similar designs. They are slightly loose on pullips, can be tailored to fix with a little adjusting. I like loose clothes on doll myself kinda give them a layered look. I found these cuties, love the flowered "long" sleeve shirt which again is hard to find from these sets.

Only $1.97

[Image: 30139071593_f7977e0fbc.jpg]Funville Sparkle Girlz Sets by Doll Parts, on Flickr
I love that flowered long-sleeve one as well. Good for me right now - I have poor Pullip MIO I want to work on...but don't want to leave all cold and naked in the process. Nice alternative for now. I like to layer clothing as well. Thanks for the tip!
I have a few Sparkle Girls outfits, and while most of them are pretty nice, one of them is actually one of my absolute favorite dresses.
[Image: 17960019879_7773831695_z.jpg]Mi-Mi and her boys by Haley, on Flickr
(On the Dal, obviously. xD)
[Image: 25238873033_4cac99496e_z.jpg]Happy St. Patrick's Day! by Haley, on Flickr
The fabric is stretchy so it fits pretty much everyone around here. I love it. <3
(11-05-2016, 04:28 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: I have a few Sparkle Girls outfits, and while most of them are pretty nice, one of them is actually one of my absolute favorite dresses.
[Image: 17960019879_7773831695_z.jpg]Mi-Mi and her boys by Haley, on Flickr
(On the Dal, obviously. xD)
[Image: 25238873033_4cac99496e_z.jpg]Happy St. Patrick's Day! by Haley, on Flickr
The fabric is stretchy so it fits pretty much everyone around here. I love it. <3

Super cute never seen that one. Love the stripes. I also mentioned it cause I noticed new designs in the batch I saw.
They are all very cute. I got one set and they fit dals very well.
I love the flowered top!
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

I have looked longingly at quite a few Sparkle Girlz outfits, I don't think I have ever wished we had walmart before Tongue

I absolutely love that first long sleeved flower top. It is very my family's style smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
I have a few. They're pretty decent quality for the price, compared to Barbie stuff.
(11-05-2016, 11:33 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: I have a few. They're pretty decent quality for the price, compared to Barbie stuff.

I agree compare to barbie they are decent. Those barbie outfits can be pretty plain and pricey.