PrettyTiny Film Company pic a week 2018 (The end!! Dec. 31))
can't imagine this place without you & your crew - Big & small Heart 2 The photo is so cute, it's lovely to see some of the shyer girls showing their pretty faces smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Wow! That fire photo is dramatic... and a little bit scary. A wildfire got a little bit too close to comfort to our house last summer, started by a guy in his yard burning weeds with a torch. I'm glad they got the fire near your place under control before it got into those trees.

As for scurrying around underfoot, as a reporter for the local newspaper, isn't that your job, getting underfoot, asking questions, and generally making a nuisance of yourself?
LOL

Watching house-hunters real estate shows about tropical places... yeah. Having lived in a tropical place until what still seems like "recently," I can't watch those shows anymore... unless I'm in the mood for a good cry.

CONGRATULATIONS on THREE THOUSAND POSTS! And in only four years! You really jumped in to this hobby with both feet, so to speak! I don't think I've ever hit 3k posts on a forum, even forums on which I was relatively active.

Perhaps we should commemorate the accomplishment with a screen grab:

[Image: allie_3k.jpeg]

I hope the forum survives long enough for you to post another three-thousand! And that all the rest of us are still around to see it!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Yeah, same here!!! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Yaaay, 3000 posts! Congrats! I love the group photo, they're so tiny and so adorable!
Adorable! smile
Congrats on reaching the milestone of 3000 posts! You have been a great addition to the forum and the Pullip hobby.
Congrats on 3000 posts! As fishy said, here’s to another 3000!
Wow 3K posts! Congratulations and hope many more to come!
Alliecat are you and your crew responsible for this?! Alberta zoo charged over video of bear eating ice cream at Dairy Queen
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
(05-12-2018, 09:29 AM)fishy Wrote: Alliecat are you and your crew responsible for this?!

Ha ha! I saw that story on TV news last night. The article includes more details. While I understand the need for safety, the Canadian authorities sound very... authoritarian.
Thank you for all the nice comments, everybody yay and for the commemorative screencap!

(05-04-2018, 01:49 PM)davidd Wrote: A wildfire got a little bit too close to comfort to our house last summer, started by a guy in his yard burning weeds with a torch....As for scurrying around underfoot, as a reporter for the local newspaper, isn't that your job, getting underfoot, asking questions, and generally making a nuisance of yourself?
Haha. Well, a winding couple-of-feet-wide path in the dark in the woods didn't seem like a smart place to be while firemen twice my size were trying to get hoses down it. The wildfire sounds scary... burning off brush in ditches etc. is a "thing" here in the spring. Part of my front yard is a wildflower patch and I burn off the dead stems; always a little scary till it gets going & I see how the fire's going to go. It's not a big patch and I water the whole periphery before starting, and stand by with the hose the whole time, as well as only burning with a "downwind" westerly, so I like to think I do it as safely as possible. Still, I'm sure the firefighters hate that time of year. In drier regions it's so easy for things to get out of control -- like the fires out west last year.

(05-12-2018, 09:29 AM)fishy Wrote: Alliecat are you and your crew responsible for this?!...
Um, no...? I have a tiger.
Kinda funny, but one of the reasons I have very mixed feelings about "small private zoos".

Couple extra pix this week. Those who know me are familiar with my rants about clutter. I was so annoyed that the clutter in this house had infected my dolly hobby as well, which is supposed to be my happy place! The wardrobe box under the bed was on its 3rd incarnation, getting bigger, & finally would not close at all enough to go under the bed, plus I had to empty the entire box to find things. It was frustrating. So this week I re-purposed a little set of drawers from the office, and now PTFCo has a professional wardrobe department. We are all pleased smile

[Image: 40244751710_2e4963f0f0_o.jpg]
Farewell, messy box.

[Image: 40244751270_3761805c68_o.jpg]
Categorized!

[Image: 42052516851_61af7b7f61_o.jpg]
The minis, of course, get their own drawer.
Our only problem is Daesani's hat, which doesn't fit anywhere slash
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
So neat! And the dolls seem to be happy with it!
Your doll clutter solution seems to have worked out quite well. Although, if you had a space to put a new cabinet, the general house clutter must not be too terribly bad.
LOL
That looks pretty nicely organized. I'm finding hats to be a pain to store, too.
That's a great idea to store the wardrobe - I've got a similar set of drawers which i got from a stationery store which contain most of the doll's wardrobe, but I think I need to invest in another one soon!

Congrats on the 3K posts too! I liked seeing some of the dolls who don't usually feature in photos.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)