Lejays17 Doll-a-Week
The tuquoise / teal outfit looks so great together with her hair!!! And even her camera matches her look! Beautiful <3
How cute. That's a great colour for her. And, cheers for getting a pose with T3 wrists that doesn't look awkward (I only have one T3 and her wrists frustrate me!) She looks like a pretty serious photographer. smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
That's a great color for Amelia!
oh the colour of that coat Heart 2 Beautiful photo, lovely girl & did I mention I want her coat? ;P
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
The coat is fabulous, I wanted it in my size too smile. I love the colours of it.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Evie has gotten over her crocodile fear smile

[Image: 75e5cae9267a735445cef3e62699be6a.jpg]

(the toy crocodile was a gift for our niece from being on holidays - but I couldn't hand it over before getting a pic of it!)
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Well... he looks friendly enough....
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Great arangement of 'actors' and composition of the photo! And that plushie is really cute!
Oh, that's so cute!! With those big eyes, he looks quite friendly. I wouldn't be able to resist getting some photos of him either.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
that is a great photo smile I love Mr Croc!
it was rather hard to hand him over to my niece, but I do still have a purple turtle LOLLOL

This week I went to a local doll show - some things weren't to my interest (baby dolls and minature furniture for doll houses), but others that were (some beautiful customs of Monster High / Bratz & a bjd face-up artist).
I bought a 2nd-hand Sig Rochelle Goyle (who is my favourite MH character - I have 4 MH "keepers", and 3 are Rochelles - the other is a Sweet Screams Frankie), and the cafe playset as I can use it for props for the Pullips.
And I also had a nice chat to a lady who makes Blythe doll clothes & sells on Etsy as well (SewPetitebyFran is the shop name), about the differences between Blythes and Pullips in sizing, and that she doesn't do Pullip clothes as there's not the market for them here, unlike Blythes. Anyway, that's the background for why there's another photo of Evie this week LOLslash
I took Evie along incase I wanted to "try on" any outfits for fit. And as I was waiting for Chris to finish shopping, I wandered around the gardens where the show was being held. As we are coming into cold weather, the leaves are turning, and I found a bed of this gorgeous red foliage.
[Image: 63a798b7b49c3a0499e38a9a6088da5a.jpg]
It sounds like the doll show was interesting overall, and that you found a few fun accessories. It may have been worth the trip for the cute garden photo you managed to take with your Evie!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I've already drooled over this photo elsewhere, but... Sooooo beaauuuutifuuuuuul!!!
I like the contrast between her blue hair and the red leaves that are also echoed in her eyes and red spots on her dress.
that is a gorgeous photo Heart 2