Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 45 theme announced
A huge congratulatory message to our Round 44 winner, Offgenemi! Her photo earned the most votes in that round. Congratulations on the well-deserved win!

Offegenemi's chosen theme for Round 45 is...

New Year's Resolutions

***Please be sure your photo entry is approximately 500 x 375 pixels***

You may submit your entries to me via PM or e-mail. The deadline is 0:00 HST, January 29, 2018. I know it's a longer period than usual, but l figure people are busy for the holidays, and I really want to encourage submission of entries.

I prefer PMs, but if you are having trouble sending those, you may e-mail me. My address is as follows--just leave out the spaces between the @ sign.

justlikewasabi @ gmail.com

If you have a title for your photo, be sure to list it. It'll be just called "Untitled" when I post it in the voting thread otherwise.

Unsure about the deadline? Here is a list of the equivalent times in a bunch of other places. Simply find the city geographically closest to your locale and use that as your submission deadline.

*Anchorage (USA-Alaska)--Monday, January 29, 2018 at 2:00am
*Los Angeles (USA-California)--Monday, January 29, 2018 at 3:00am
*Edmonton (Canada-Alberta)--Monday, January 29, 2018 at 4:00am
*Chicago (USA-Illinois)--Monday, January 29, 2018 at 5:00am
*New York (USA-New York)--Monday, January 29, 2018 at 6:00am
*Halifax (Canada-Nova Scotia)--Monday, January 29, 2018 at 7:00am
*London (United Kingdom- England)--Monday, January 29, 2018 at 11:00am
*Adelaide (Australia-South Australia)--Monday, January 29, 2018 at 8:00pm
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Sent mine in! grin Thanks for allowing a longer due date. Hopefully more can join in. :3
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

Got your entry, Nat.

Hopefully more entries from others are forthcoming?

smile
Just had a battle with the wind to get mine done! Editing now~ LOL
Looking for: Dal Lucia, Sentimental Noon, Taeyang Richt

Got it, s1d. Yay! That makes two entries.

Keep 'em coming!

grin
Ooh, I can't wait to do this... I think Misty's resolution will be to quit picking on her friends. :3. I wonder if my little brat will keep it? :3
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Fishy, it would be great to have you enter! smile You still have time...

----

We're up to three entries so far. There's room for more. Deadline is Monday!
I'm thinking about it... I'm not sure how to depict her cute petulant brattiness without a caption or animation. :c
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
I'd planned on doing mine today but it was so hot I pretty much lay in the air con all day.

But there's a change tomorrow afternoon so I should be able to get mine done before the deadline
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Entry submitted.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(01-28-2018, 11:35 AM)fishy Wrote: I'm thinking about it... I'm not sure how to depict her cute petulant brattiness without a caption or animation. :c
(Spoiler alert: Mine has speech bubbles.) Happy

Glad to see more people joining or planning on it! grin
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

I drew a total blank on this one. Or at least one that didn't involve a lot time setting up props.
Gah! I took the pic days ago and have only just got flickr working on my new phone, so I think I'm too late! Sending PM now, but totally accept that I'm past the submission time!
PULLIPS: Haute NY, Catwoman, Another Queen, Kaela, Ala
TAEYANGS: Another King, Romantic King, Hook

For Sale: Rovam, Souseiseki, Lead, Shade
Thanks to all of you who entered! Voting thread has been posted.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7261524

(01-29-2018, 10:37 PM)BlueBlueKarou Wrote: Gah! I took the pic days ago and have only just got flickr working on my new phone, so I think I'm too late! Sending PM now, but totally accept that I'm past the submission time!

Your entry was included in the round. I'm not all that strict on the time--I included the different times because people kept asking when the deadline was. I tend to post the voting thread sometime on Monday or Tuesday. As a general rule of thumb, I'd say submit your photo anyway; if it's in my inbox, I'll include your photo as long as the voting thread hasn't been posted yet. grin
Ah, phew! I was hoping your timings were open to slight variation. Am off work for the next two weeks so will have no excuse for my poor punctuality.

I keep seeing your signature and meaning to ask how you're finding The Power? I finished it a couple of weeks ago and absolutely loved it!
PULLIPS: Haute NY, Catwoman, Another Queen, Kaela, Ala
TAEYANGS: Another King, Romantic King, Hook

For Sale: Rovam, Souseiseki, Lead, Shade