Paradoll 21CM review and gallery. Meet APPLE REED.
Second Paradoll is here!

[Image: wCYBMaZ.jpg]

Once again, I paid for the handmade face-up. It's pretty nice and I didn't had to rework the eyes this time around.

[Image: 31VND7x.jpg]

Panstu are a bit large for the 21CM body, making it look like diapers. Oh well, at least Apple won't go commando under her skirt.

[Image: NnnSvws.jpg]

Bad luck here. A button fell of the ground. Good luck here. My curious cat spotted it right away and I could easily re-glue it with Wellbound.

[Image: MwjyyY6.jpg]

Not easy to spot the front from the back of that wig. But once it's on, the result is amazing.

[Image: QZFTggF.jpg]

Her joints are tight and she's light, with a low center of gravity. She pose perfectly without a stand and she's very stable.

[Image: 6DQXigr.jpg]
[Image: aee8Fgg.jpg]
[Image: V4OvWym.jpg]

Apple look very cute next er big sister, Maple. Now all I need is the baby sister. Then the Reed sisters will be complete! Happy

[Image: 6E90uPe.jpg]

Only one problem. Parabox made a mistake and sent me black socks instead of white. I planned to swap Maples black socks for whites and give the black ones to Apple. I contacted Parabox and they will send me the right white socks with no charge and no need to return the spare black ones. The response came within the morning I sent the mail too! Now that's service.

Eventually, I'll get a 1/3 doll an it will surely be a Paradoll.
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]
Congrats and she is so cute.

That last photo looks like they are ready to spring into action!
Thanks! I love her a lot! Because Parabox didn't had the black and white striped socks in stock, I settled to give her Maple's black ones while waiting for the stiped I ordered from China. But I wonder if I'd give them to her because long black socks acting like leggings work really well for Apple Reed.

I need to pay off some bills first before being able to get the 11CM baby sister. Maybe as a Xmass gift to myself? right
She has a very cute faceup!
Cute. And looks like she would be fun to pose.
I wonder if they stain from black stockings the way Pullips do...?
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Nice faceup! Very personable. Congrats on your new buddy!
(10-18-2018, 02:54 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Cute. And looks like she would be fun to pose.
I wonder if they stain from black stockings the way Pullips do...?

Maple Reed is wearing her black socks for a while now. Wen I'll swap socks, I'll keep an eye open. Dunno how much time it take for the staining process though.