Greys’ ADAW or something
I actually still haven’t seen Ralph Breaks the Internet; I cant wait to see it though!

More of DeadlyNova’s influence: as I was picking up Rapunzel on Amazon they had nendoroid Yuri Plisetsky for a decent price, and since he’s my favorite Yuri on Ice character he snuck his way in.

[Image: E5FRn6s_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

[Image: vB2PGqi_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

I took the second picture with flash; before editing I thought it was the better of the two but after editing I’m partial to the first. I love this angry little Russian kiddo.
Looks like this li'l guy has some serious rage going on!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I like the first one better, too. Don't know this anime, but all the figures I've seen are so cute.
I prefer the first as well. He’s an angry young nan
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Aw, he's an adorable little rage ball.
Makes you wonder what he’s angry about.
He’s such a cute little ball of rage, but also an adorable sweetheart when he does occasionally relax, which is why I love him. His other faceplate is the sweetest, calmest smile. Kid literally has no in-between.

Continuing the “Greys buys things after seeing other people’s collections” trend, I hadn’t realized PullipStyle had Tiny Delfs until Hina Ichigo shared her new girl, and I caved. Meet Elle, a tiny delf Simba.

[Image: sBPX1TP_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

[Image: C0yILLM_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

[Image: L7v1CnA_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

[Image: 7Et1pBy_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

[Image: SSMFFan_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

Her eyes are actually a deep blue that just didn’t want to capture right in photos. I need to get the poor girl some shoes.
Isn't she just the liveliest little thing! What a bundle of energy! She will keep you on your toes!
Aww, she's so adorable! She's going to keep you busy, no mistake!
What a cheerful little lady!
Oh, wow, Elle looks much cuter in your photos than in the stock ones! Now I want one. LOL

Yuri is quite entertaining. I have a terrible Nendo habit, to the point that I got some I haven't even looked at. And I may have him still trapped in his box.
Congratulations on the new addition. She looks like a handful. It's funny how so many of the new indoor Roids either look blissed out or consumed with rage.  (I am leaving this because it's so silly. This is what the dictation on my phone thinks I said.  Nendoroid is not in its dictionary  LOL  )
It sounds like you've had your share of dolly enabling from others.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Indoor Roids is my new favorite dictation error! My best friend pretty much always dictates her texts and it can be fun to interpret them sometimes but it did give me enough practice to know what you were saying on the first read through!

Amusingly, Elle is the first of my dolls to creep Katelynn out. She does NOT like the cheerful smile that was the whole reason I went for her! I think you’re all right, though; she’s going to be an ornery little ball of energy! Hopefully that will make for some fun photos!

[Image: T9as3UF_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

[Image: dFu2fOW_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

Last of the newcomers in the weekend photo group is a Celsiy who just arrived from Australia! She’s one I’ve wanted for a while so when I saw her at a good price I had to jump on her. I’ve named her Cecily, as much in reference to her stock name as to my favorite stage play, “The Importance of Being Earnest.”
Multi-hued purple hair! And those adorable sparkles in her eyes! Celsiy/Cicely is captivating! I like her mod outfit, too!
Ooh she's very mod! I can't wait to see what she'll get up to over the course of your photos!