kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread
How cute and they came with pets, too!
Congrats on a lovely haul!
Akemi needs more love here. Here's her out in the sun.

[Image: ivimoe.jpg]
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---
So pretty! So... pink!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I love her heterochromia!
Akemi is so gorgeous! Her eyes really stand out here
I love your Valentine’s Day photos! And that Licca on the Picco Nemo body is interesting; I’d like to see more of her!
(02-20-2019, 01:02 AM)GreysPrincess Wrote: I love your Valentine’s Day photos! And that Licca on the Picco Nemo body is interesting; I’d like to see more of her!

Her head requires securing because it keeps falling off from the tiny peg. With the sweater neck it looks fine. I got the idea from another person that did the same thing online. The character is supposed to be five (she's the daughter of another character) so I wanted a small body. A Licca sibling might've worked better for the head in retrospect but Licca heads are so much easier to find haha.

Madoka's life could've been so different if she encountered Luna versus Kyubey. She'd still be a magical girl, but her situation would be much less messy.

[Image: ptdpwz.jpg]
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---
PINK PRINCESS POWER CONTINUES!!!

Her hairstyle is cute!
Awww, Madoka. If only she had met Luna...
She's a real cutie!
I recently learned that Jakks Pacific Winx Club clothes and shoes fit Type 4 Pullip very well. Too bad that scalpers are all over the market so it's difficult to obtain anything from that line for cheap anymore.

[Image: tumblr_pmfj3kqLnp1rnrtvp_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_pmfj3kLFjd1rnrtvp_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_pmfj3j43LD1rnrtvp_540.jpg]
---

---
Okay, that last outfit is too cool for school! Heart 2

I have managed to squeeze Pullip outfits onto Winx dolls. The other way around should be easier.
Oh those outfits suit her very well!

What Winx line in particular fits the Pullip body? Or rather... which manufacture?
I love those green shoes in the middle picture!