dargosmydaddy's doll-a-week 2020
Week Thirty-two
Since I'm already late, I think I'll take a page out of Alliecat's book and use my Dal House challenge photo...

[Image: 50222517237_68e7644bdf_z.jpg]Dallis21 by tisue999, on Flickr
Delicious!
Such a lovely looking strawberry! And the dal is so cute
Those red booooots!!!!!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
She’s so cute. Our Daisy would love both the strawberry and the dress.
Those look like Mimiwoo boots...?
She's so cute. I like her so much better than her stock look.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
They are, indeed, Mimiwoo boots smile
I just love all the coordination happening in your pictures, and this one is no different! The way you matched up the dress, the boots and the background, and topped it with an actual strawberry - it' so clever and super cute!
That dress reminds me I have a fabric with a berry pattern I've been meaning to sew a dress from for ages...
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
The giant (for a DAL) strawberry is so cute with teh rest of the coordinated picture.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
She is a little cutie, I love her strawberry dress.

Week Thirty-three

[Image: 50232999183_6098065d86_z.jpg]Wren14 by tisue999, on Flickr
Her eye chips are a fantastic colour!
Another nicely-coordinated picture! I love her eye chips, and I also love hot her dress matches them - and how the shoulder straps of the dress match the background!
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Very nice outfit!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Gorgeous, I also love the colour of her eye chips, and that wig looks so shiny and lush <3