davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(08-16-2020, 04:16 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Did you build that camera??

It's a Bratz camera from the Bratz Movie Making Set.

[Image: august16.jpg]
16 August – Route Planning

Looks like I'm going to be out of town... again... for about two weeks starting tomorrow. I will likely not have Internet access for most of that time. I shall be snapping daily photos, but I won't be able to upload anything or visit the forum until I return.

I'm definitely going to have serious DM forum withdrawal symptoms.

You guys be good. I'll see you when I get back.

I hope Neo Noir knows what she's doing with that map.   straight
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
That's a fab photo, her glasses are perfect.

Have a lovely trip! smile I'm sure you'll be far too busy enjoying yourself to worry about us :p

Have a safe trip! Looking forward to pics from offline places! Neo Noir looks like she can maje make any nap map lead her where she needs!
(08-17-2020, 08:15 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Neo Noir looks like she can maje any nap lead her where she needs!

To není angličtina!   Tongue 

Oh... wait... it's in code! Transpose right hand one space to the left code!

Or possibly oslepený migrénou code!   Dead
That's a cool shot with a great angle & lighting.
Safe journey!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
[Image: august17.jpg]
17 August – Triv tries to look all cool like Kerouac...
... but it's too late at night or early in the morning or...
... whatever o' clock it is!
Maybe she just needs a cigarette.

Somebody always gets to go... or has to go... on these trips. Triv drew the short straw this time.
That's a fabulous photo!!!!

(08-17-2020, 09:07 AM)davidd Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 08:15 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Neo Noir looks like she can maje any nap lead her where she needs!

To není angličtina!   Tongue 

Oh... wait... it's in code! Transpose right hand one space to the left code!

Or possibly oslepený migrénou code!   Dead

Oh, dear! Yeah, it's not code, it's half migraine and half typing on my phone (but I did read it afterwards and didn't notice the typos).
Do I get some special prize for the highest concentration of typos in one post?

And Google translate did an almost good job!
Triv looks locked and loaded.
Have a safe trip! We will miss you for the next few weeks!

Triv looks organised for having drawn the short-straw this time around.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Have a very safe trip! Will miss seeing you around for the next couple of weeks!

I have to agree, despite having drawn the short straw, Triv looks very prepared for a trip.
That’s a great shot! She looks ready for anything. I agree, every road trip needs to have a doll along.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
[Image: august29.jpg]
29 August – Mister Bear Reserves Judgment

Mister Bear is not quite sure what to make of the sudden arrival of an immense quantity of stuff in to the storage shed that he has come to consider as his personal domain.

I'm back! YAY! I've missed you guys and the daily chatter! I'm hoping I can find a way to catch up on everything I've missed over the past almost-two-weeks.
Mister Bear does look somewhat concerned at the invasion. Does he own a shotgun?
Aw, I like his hat!
He looks bewildered by the extra stuff that has appeared
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)