davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
We only watched that Trek episode recently on Netflix.
(12-15-2020, 11:51 AM)Alliecat Wrote: That's a neat setting.  I bet it took a lot of work to put together.
I wonder what the people who thought Barbie's proportions were unrealistic would say about this girl LOL

Some of old-fashioned books I read refer to girls (mostly) in the middle of a growth spurt as having “knees up to their neck” or “all arms & legs”.

And that was my first thought when I looked at the photo - she’s all legs  LOL
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(12-16-2020, 10:43 AM)davidd Wrote:
(12-15-2020, 08:11 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: And her v-shaped fringe looks badass!

I know, right? Unfortunately, I cannot find a different body that will work with this head.

[Image: december15.jpg]
15 December – "I apologize; I should not have said the 'Enterprise' should be hauling garbage;
"It should be hauled away as garbage!"
Mego 'Star Trek' Action Figures - Klingon Commander and Mr. Scott
For Doodle Tuesday

Great doodle!  I’ve been watching old Trek & Elfy has asked me to hold a few episodes as he wants to see them too.  This was one of them & we enjoyed it immensely.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Some things in life are bad
They can really make you sad
Other things just make you swear and curse
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best...
And...

...always look on the bright side
of life...
Sending a compassionate virtual hug to Dejected Army Guy. So far today's exactly been the day that gives you those feels of hopelessness sad
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
(12-17-2020, 09:22 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Don't grumble, give a whistle

Ni!

[Image: december17.jpg]
17 December – "No, Mister Bond! I ex-pect you to put on a mask, go home, and wait until we grant you permission come out!"
"Mwuah hah hah hah hah hah!"
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
The mighty Mr. Bond apparently can't beat the virus? Can his ladies go over, so that he won't get bored and start plotting an unannounced escape?
My Flickr Gallery blush

So I can, so I can
LOL

I think a stealthy mission in a stylish mask would be totally cool.

(12-18-2020, 12:28 PM)davidd Wrote:

Ni!

A shrubbery, then?
(12-18-2020, 08:59 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote:
(12-18-2020, 12:28 PM)davidd Wrote:

Ni!

A shrubbery, then?

As long as it's not... a comfy chair!

[Image: december18.jpg]
18 December – An Update from Maudlynne Macabre
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
It feels like my entire last two months was production delays. I’m looking at production delay spread all over my living room floor right now. Project that should have been done ages ago and now has annoying deadline. Standing by, Maudlynne...
Very moody lighting on yesterday’s as well.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Ah, they happen to everyone.

Great pics for the past few days!
Production delay is the motto of this entire year, it would seem. Hang in there!

Nice to see Maudlynne again!
My entire life is made up of production delay. Now it has even spread to work (though there it wasn't due to me, nor was it within my control). So no worries Maudlynne, we can wait LOL
My Flickr Gallery blush

So I can, so I can
Production delays are definitely a theme for this year.

Thanks for the update Maudlynne.
Yes, production delays have affected us, too, so I can empathise with Maudlynne.