davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
Great doodle. Like neon I like the old school feel.
[Image: december23.jpg]
23 December – Bratzillaz Meygana Broomstix

Let's pretend that the soft focus is an intentional effect intended to convey cheery warmth.  Tongue
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
It does evoke a cheery-ness.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I thought it looked Halloween-y.
That's a cute car doodle! I hope you will have a safe road trip. Take care! -- more than the usual hazards out there these days slash
Sunsette says 'posting from the road' involves getting an ek$pensive phone, looking for safe wi-fi, and wrangling with Flickr nonsense on a tiny screen, then correcting a bazillion errors from trying to post here on same tiny screen.
Well, you're probably more technologically advanced than this crew so maybe it won't be like that...? Tongue
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
[Image: december24b.jpg]
24 December – Out of his Comfort Zone

[Image: december24a.jpg]

Poor ol' Doctor Evil is really out of his depth this time!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!
LOL... I'm a bit slow tonight and thought he was staring enviously at her helmet (good protection for an ex.posed brain!) before I finally spotted what's above the helmet.

Merry Christmas!
Haha, and I thought he was looking at the tree and uncomfortable with the whole Christmas thing. Well, did she get a kiss?

Mele Kalikimaka to you as well! smile
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Merry Christmas to Dr Evil and the rest of the gang!
Eeek! I accidentally 'previewed' yesterday's post instead of posting it properly and didn't notice until now! Sorry!

Meygana is gorgeous, and the whole photo has wonderful atmosphere! Also don't worry about the focus, I think that taking 366 perfectly focused and sharp photos isn't mathematically possible anyway.

And Doctor Awkward Evil is way too adorable! Merry Christmas!
(12-25-2020, 11:47 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Eeek! I accidentally 'previewed' yesterday's post instead of posting it properly and didn't notice until now! Sorry!

I have done that very thing more times than I can count over the past year! Usually it's the brilliantly witty responses that I accidentally delete. Or, at least, the really long ones.  yay

[Image: december25.jpg]
25 December – Bratz Sportz Groovin' Golf Cloe
hopes that your fondest wishes come to pass on Christmas and throughout the coming year!
(And she encourages everyone to get a new set of clubs and take up The Worlds Greatest Pastime!)
Is this Cloe new? I don't remember seeing her around...
While I've never felt inclined to take up golf, but I wanted to use some sort of club many times this year.

Is that the room / diorama where the blacked out Frank used to hang out? Though 'hang out' sounds somewhat wrong and noose-y in this case...
Dr Evil looks very uncomfortable there.

And the golf outfit is cute - I thunk I have the top at least for tge EAH group. It looks familiar.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Are the clubs a Christmas present? Or did they not come in box, so don’t count as a present?
(12-26-2020, 04:58 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: While I've never felt inclined to take up golf, but I wanted to use some sort of club many times this year.
That was my first thought, till I looked more closely at the picture LOL
Your little tree with lights is great!
(12-26-2020, 11:23 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Your little tree with lights is great!

Thanks! It's an inex-pensive "dollar store" type tree with some string lights wrapped around it.

The action figures had a little Christmas party the other night. The action figs aren't particularly popular here on this forum... other than Doctor Evil and Frank... but would you like to see a few scenes from the party? Sure you would:

[Image: xmas2.jpg]

[Image: xmas3.jpg]

[Image: xmas8.jpg]

[Image: xmas11.jpg]