Elfy's Doll a Week 2020
Hehe, well, it's a start, and she looks like she's ready to go. Looks promising wink LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Very sensible of her. Especially with our road rules of having to wear a helmet when on a bike.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I think the helmet is a good idea! A very good idea!

Plus, she looks totally adorable wearing it!

Theo is likely to be a very distracted driver!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I'm glad she's being sensible about it and didn't give in to the temptation of looking pretty with her hair flying romantically in the wind.
Good for Felicity for knowing she'll need a helmet
Thank you all. The only drawback for the helmet with Felicity is that she can’t wear it and her bow at the same time. The next challenge is to fit Theo, Felicity and Felicity’s dress on the Vespa.
you could possible poke the headband arms through the slots in the helmet? I might have a go on the weekend to see if I can do it.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
The courtship of Theo and Felicity continues, but the road to true love is never smooth, as at least one of the below demonstrates clearly.

[Image: 780f88e78b58a90024dc8d02b68daf97.jpg]

Vrooom! And Felicity has fallen off the back of the Vespa. Fortunately she was wearing a helmet at the time.

[Image: 2dcb8efba58cb32aafbeccda0f8dae0d.jpg]

Oh dear. Looks like it's back to the drawing board for Theo if he wants to win Felicity's affections.
I love your photos so far! Especially the most recent ones, gave me a good laugh! I wish Theo luck, he's gonna need it!!
Talk about bumpy ride, huh? I'm rooting for you, Theo!
Felicity was rather upset with falling off the back of the Vespa - I don't blame her for not wanting to speak with Theo at the moment.
Haha, oh dear. Felicity looks pretty determined... But is she saying "no more Theo" or just "no more Vespa"....? LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Aw, poor Felicity, that must have been quite a tumble.

But also poor Theo.

Perhaps she should have held on a little tighter...?
She didn't really look like she was dressed for a Vespa ride (other than the helmet, of course). Maybe Theo needs to go back to the drawing board for an activity they can enjoy together.
We went for a trip to the beach yesterday and naturally Nyxie came with us. Here's a shot of her in her element.

[Image: d0963f1887a83a0ba8757e0421bc06fd.jpg]