Lejays17 Doll-A-Week 2020
I know Glitter Girls. I've never seen them here, but LavilyDay on youtube gets their fashion packs for her BJDs, and they have so many cute designs! George looks great in hers!
Ahhh, I've seen Glitter Girls stuff being used for dolls but I've never been able to find any here. George looks cute!
Aah! I love the watermelon print!
Thanks all!  I was quite pleased that the Glitter Girls stuff fits Gorjuss, I can build a small wardrobe for them at a decent price.  The shoes are a bit big width wise, but I can find socks to fill up the gaps.

It was nice weather this weekend, so of course Elfy & I went to the beach & took dolly-photos  LOL

[Image: 6b51fa0cfbf1feb51ca80b04bb786368.jpg]

we'd had some bad weather earlier in the week, so the beach wasn't as pretty as it generally is (a lot of washed-up seaweed along the water-line).  There was also more water in the bay ingeneral, so the rocks I usually take the photos on were mostly submerged).
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I like the way Honey is pointing excitedly at the sea.
Girls are so excited to be there! I'm glad to hear that The Land of Oz has seen some rain this week, those fires are terrifying.
Ahhh, so glad to hear of the rain.

The beach photo looks lovely!
What a cute little chair. This one makes me wonder what they see out there. How far from the beach do you live? Always washed-up seaweed here.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Aw, cute photo! Did they have to share the chair? Did they do so without any fights? smile
Thanks all!

We are fortunate that we live far enough away from the fires that we aren’t directly affected, but we did have a few days of bad smoke haze from it.

Alliecat - we live about a 45 minute drive from that particular beach, there are closer ones but we haven’t really explored then with a view to photo taking. We are lucky where we are situated, close to beaches one way, and mountains in the other. Of course, close is a relative term here - for me, anything less that 2 hours travel is close.

Dargo - they didn’t share, George got the chair & Honey sat on the sand. But no fights smile
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Finally unboxed my slightly-belated birthday present.

Another Gorjuss doll - this one has been named Rowan.  It took me a while to work out what to call her - Elfy originally suggested Renata or Renee (from Reynard, for fox), but I didn't "love" either of those names for her.  So I looked up names for Fox or Red and found Rowan!

[Image: d42baf959b6b796dddfa47695c86f3d7.jpg]

I love her red hair - it's my favourite shade of hair colour.  And her boots are the cutest!  (shes possibly a bit over-dressed for Summer, but not for this particular day - it was relatively cool outside).
Happy belated birthday! Squeee! Little Foxes! I've been eyeing her (I mean, Gorjuss redhead, right?), pondering if I want her. But there are two other I like even better, so if I decide to bit the bullet, I'll get one of those first.
Happy belated birthday! Ah, this is the one I've been eyeing for ages: she looks fantastic! Also she's dressed quite well for the typical Scottish summer - which is a lot of rain Tongue
Mountains on one side and beaches on the other sounds perfect.
Rowan is really cute. She looks ready for adventures and it's such a bright sunny photo. Happy late Birthday! grin
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
What a cutie!