Lejays17 Doll-A-Week 2020
Thanks all for the love and appreciation of Very First Teddy.  He says thank you all!

This week elfy & I went to lunch for a friend's birthday - who live in the general area of the Painted Cows.  So we went home via the park that has a lot of them - there were different ones to when we were there last time.

Nova the Pirate found a matching cow!
[Image: b1903462c78b324dc3d307d43a4255ce.jpg]

[Image: fe69049f53b4f98d684c36d3a970ea5b.jpg]

And Daisy & Timmy found one that suited them too  Happy
[Image: 10d378bd63c2f10f0eb79eec6bef38fb.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Pirate cow!!! Shiver me timbers, that be pure awesomeness!
Oh those cows are amazing!

And now I'm wondering if there's still any Bucket Trail statues about town...
The pirate cow with a wooden leg is tooooo funnnyyyy!!!!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Pirate cow is awesome, and Nova looks very pleased she found him smile
Yay, the painted cows again. How fun… Pirate cow is hilarious and the pink one is cute too. A neat idea for a tourist attraction.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
They move them around, too. New additions from last time, aside from the pirate cow was the Captain Marvel cow and Ironcow.
I’ve just checked with Elfy, and will post the last 2 weeks photos using his account (both my laptops are busted at the moment, and I don’t know how to post Photos in the iPad).
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
this is lejays posting with permisson on elfy's account.

Lottie wanted to celebrate Sir John Tenniel's birthday with one of her favourite pictures.

[Image: 8ee2d3e1b8594e9425f28e10cecf3f2f.jpg]

And this week was our annual trip to Moomba, we rode the Ferris wheel as usual, but Zoey was Much More Interested in the little doughnuts with honey & walnuts.  Not even the waterskiers on the river distracted her.
[Image: f4ae0a7d4adba80284dbe2a63e9aa9b1.jpg]

(I can post comments & stuff with my iPad, I just don't know how to link my photos from Pinterest on it.)
Lottie is such a pretty thing! She somehow seems more adorable each time she appears!

(I have no idea how to post from a phone or tablet, either! I'm exclusively desktop-based when it comes to this forum!)
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
That's a proper fave for this particular version of Alice - roses for the garden-themed one.

Those doughnuts look so yummy!

I have a question about your Gorjuss Little Foxes doll - is she a redhead, or is her hair light brown? When I look up owner photos, half of them look like she's a ginger, half of them have various shades of brown... If it wouldn't be a hassle, could you please take a pic of her next to some EAH dolls, like Holly, Ashlynn or Cedar, to show how their hair colors compare?
(03-10-2020, 05:09 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: That's a proper fave for this particular version of Alice - roses for the garden-themed one.

Those doughnuts look so yummy!

I have a question about your Gorjuss Little Foxes doll - is she a redhead, or is her hair light brown? When I look up owner photos, half of them look like she's a ginger, half of them have various shades of brown... If it wouldn't be a hassle, could you please take a pic of her next to some EAH dolls, like Holly, Ashlynn or Cedar, to show how their hair colors compare?

Sure can! I’ll do that tomorrow - I’m on annual leave at the moment so have a bit of time to take some extra photos.
I’ll pick out my redheads & do some comparisons for you.

And the doughnuts were yummy! We had some last year so hunted their stall out to get some more this year.
Lottie looks perfect with the picture

Also the doughnuts look delicious, I can see why someone would be distracted by them.
The doughnuts are called loukoumades and they are delicious!
Lottie looks very sweet, and the pic with the doughnuts is cute. smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]