PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2020*! (The END!!)
Thank you very much, everybody!  It was a tricky shot behind a tree and required climbing over the end of the couch & trying not to knock the little candles over.  Yes, alas, that is condensation; the humidity in here is still too high after a damp fall, and someone's being cheap with the heat so it's taking longer for the air to dry out.  Some of the crap, however, is on the outside too, as it was snowstorming.

Happy Solstice, everyone!  While the coolest planetary conjunction in 400 years, or is it 800, is happening, I'm sitting here in this crummy-climate corner of the world where every significant astronomical event in just about as many years, has been clouded out and it's raining, AGAIN  Rawr!  Cry
>sigh<

This week, the girls are warming up for their annual bash.  Mini Pullip parties are da bes' kine parties.  I hope to have some more pix of their festivities to share soon smile

[Image: 50744829593_1fdd44965b_c.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Let the party last through the New Year and beyond! Until the next Grand Planetary Conjunction, even!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
So they are having a pre-party to prepare for the real thing?

Sensible to have a few warm up events before hand!

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the party shots son!
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
This promises to be an epic party if they’re warming up now.
It was overcast here, too, so no conjunction after 800 years for us, either.

Warm-up party for the main party (then followed by an after-party, naturally) sounds great!
I like how everyone else is focused on the piano, and Principessa is just like, "Oooh, tree!" (or whatever else might be off to the left). Either that or she and the snowman are part of a conga line, and the other participants are hidden by Miki and Scarlett's big hat.

Can't wait to see the mini's party-- it's always epic!
(12-23-2020, 06:48 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: I like how everyone else is focused on the piano, and Principessa is just like, "Oooh, tree!"

This made me laugh out loud! So true! LOL 

The girls must be great company during these times... Parties and concerts are probably what I miss the most right now, so I'm sure I'd enjoy myself around them.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
"Aloha, Dolly Market friends!
"Well, here we are with a wrap on 2020.  Mum was working the last couple of days so we're squeaking in with just about 2 hours to go!
"While some of this year certainly seemed to drag, and much of it really was a drag, here at PTFCo it also seems like just a blink since we were starting off a new year and speculating about what adventures lay ahead.  We hoped there would be airplanes and palm trees.  We got the airplanes, and we DID even find a palm tree (Mum promises she's really going to re-sort all our B.C. trip pix and post our whole story...).
"You may recall we started off the year with a photo and a lovely optimistic wish that the year's blank book would be filled with great adventures.  
"Well...
"We did have an adventure or two, and we found many things to be thankful for.  On the whole though, there was rather too much nonsense in this year and not enough aloha.  We ready to burn the book on this one!!"

[Image: 50785433291_6b5e9f04c1_o.jpg]

"We appreciate all of you very much (and so does Mum)!  We thank you for your friendship, for making this a happy place on the internet, and for sharing our adventures here as well as showing us your own.  And we send all of you lots of aloha for the year to come.
"Here's hoping the new year will bring better things.  Although, to sort out all the messes and rediscover the happy, ... and given that the coming year is called '2020 won' (??!?!) ...perhaps the Blank Book of Adventure is going to have to be a little bigger."

[Image: 50785433181_5d1f51de84_o.jpg]
"Um yeah.  We gonna need a bigger book."

"Take care of yourselves -- and each other!
"Love,
Sunsette  Heart 2  "

(* no books were burned in the making of these photos)

P.S. We forgot the video. Let the good guys win!! yay

[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
What a kind and thoughtful end of year message!

I hope The Crew can fill the new book with lots of fun adventures, and that a new year will usher in a new world; a new world that is like the old world of... a year ago!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Aw! Thanks for sharing all the beautiful pictures this year, and may your 2021 be filled with grand adventures smile
Thanks for a great year of Dolly Memories, Allie and the PTFCo. Yeah, let's hope 2021 brings some more adventures, this time the good kind.
That's a beautiful way to end the challenge! Yay for surviving 2020, and here's hoping 2021 will bring end to all the nonsense and beginnings of many wonderful things!
Here's a cheer for all the adventures to come in 2021! And also for completing this challenge and surviving a year that has been especially rough.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Excellent ending photos for th3 2020 challenge.

I hope you continue with 2021, seeing your photos always makes me strive to do better / different things with mine.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thank you very much everybody! I'm glad you enjoyed this year's pix. It was fun taking them smile
Stay tuned for pic-a-week 21! grin