Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!!! ...The winners...!!! :D
Thank you for hosting the scavenger hunt and for generously providing prizes on top of all the fun!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Oh, I'm happy to hear the prizes are now with their winners! smile Thank you for hosting this, it was so much fun!
Let's hope next time the motto will be something different tho, and not the Zombie Apocalypse Wave 2 people are talking about for autumn...
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Amelia claimed the hat immediately & Becky & her have been having an Ernest Discussion about knitted head ware for keeping warm in winter all this week.

We haven’t had the chocolate yet - eating out other open pack at the moment - but am looking forward too seeing what it tastes like!
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Amelia modelling the hat & socks - and showing off the calendar and chocolate.

[Image: 24c957d6bcef3db734bf36158e26cd12.jpg]

Thanks Alliecat so much for hosting the hunt & offering prizes - we had loads of fun finding the objects & taking the approrate photos each round.  Although, it was a bit of an effort to find two of each object occassionally!  We felt that it would have been "cheating" somehow for us both to use the same object in our photo.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Yes, you two had an extra effort to find different objects! Well done smile
It looks strange to see familiar items in someone else's photo on the other side of the world LOL
And that hat looks very cute on her -- a nice contrast to her hair colour.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]