MASSIVE Group Photo of ALL MY DOLLS (clearly I've lost my mind.)
I HAVE CLEARLY LOST MY MIND. 

I took a group photo of ALL of my dolls. Well, all my Groove and JP dolls. It took a while to get them all outside and set up, and now my back is KILLING me, but it's done. 

I also took group photos of each type of doll! There are a lot of dolls here that haven't been introduced yet because I'm not done putting them together. They're either missing some part of their outfit or the proper wig or eyechips and I'm a perfectionist and don't want to give them a shoot until they're done. So you're kinda getting a preview of those dolls here. There are also a couple of dolls I purchased from my IRL best friend who has now officially left the doll hobby that haven't really been 'introduced' yet. 

All of my JP/Groove dolls are pictured except for my minis and two dolls I am going to fully customize but don't know what I'm doing with yet. I also accidentally left my Shinku out of the Pullip group picture, but she is in the group picture of everyone. 

I'm going to show the group pictures of each doll type first! 

PULLIP:
[Image: 49728055883_8f88a04405_z.jpg]Pullip by Haley, on Flickr
top: MoeMoe(Adsiltia), Eva(Custom Dita), Bri(Craziia), Dispari(Souseiseki), Rin(Ala), Amelia, Ainsley(Panda), Juno(Prunella), Rayven(Chill), Iris(custom Latte), Kyeung(Fanatica), Kurapika(Sailor Venus), Dante(Cornice), Harley(Melissa), Emmy(Akemi).
bottom: Morgiana(Saras), Persephone(Adult Version)(Catwoman), Neekitaka(Alte), Mitsuki(Xiao Fan), Kitty(Papin), Addy(Rovam), Nooroo(My Melody), Viper(Principessa), Piper(Regeneration Noir), Noir, Star(Venus), Mari(Nero), and Ardyn(Another Queen). Not Pictured: Shinku.

TAEYANG:
[Image: 49728602276_40383cbc81_z.jpg]Taeyang by Haley, on Flickr
top: Kazuyoshi(Lead), Reese(Natsume), Milo(Arashi), Akito(Kain), Shun(Arion), Lucas(Alfred), Takumi(Filato), Kyru(Horizon), Lance(Rayne), Leorio(Tuxedo Mask), Magnus(Tantus).
bottom: Alabaster(Missionary), Leo(Koichi), Damien(Hash), Sepsis(Richt), Calypso(Custom Andrew), Casper(Willy Wonka), Erasmus(Sol), Raleigh(Custom Butler), Ethan(Batman), Darcel(Wayne), Lyrick(Another King), Karasu(Sebastian Tutor Version).

DAL:
[Image: 49728915722_6843b95013_z.jpg]Dal by Haley, on Flickr
top: Alluka(Charlotte), Marina(Hello Little Girl), Ettarde(Monomono), Persephone(Katoya), Ash(Katoya).
bottom: Eleven(Custom Kanta), Electra(Ra Muw), Misana(Hangry), Zayday(Lipoca), Bryony(Custom Yukumura Sanada).

ISUL:
[Image: 49728916642_dc10dbd5e9_z.jpg]Isul by Haley, on Flickr
top: Arthur(Nostalgia Lir), Mishka(Fairy Lumiere), Gon(Light), Killua(custom Mao).
bottom: Adrien(Glen), Jimmy(Custom Jimmy X), Nico(Neko Mao).

BYUL:
[Image: 49728915122_144a4c1359_z.jpg]Byul by Haley, on Flickr
Coraline(Rhiannon) and Lyris(Tiger Lily).

NAMU:
[Image: 49728049798_e5958cb5b8_z.jpg]Namu by Haley, on Flickr
Jett(Serpent) is my only Namu. He feels kinda awkward about it.

YEOLUME:
[Image: 49728049113_b4b70fb1e6_z.jpg]Yeolume by Haley, on Flickr
Bee(Podo) is my only Yeolume. She does NOT feel awkward about it. 

Now for what we've all been waiting for...ALL OF THEM. TOGETHER. IN ONE PHOTO.
[Image: 49728603591_bb122627b3_z.jpg]ALL MY GROOVE/JP DOLLS by Haley, on Flickr

Fun fact, other than Shinku who was added in after I realized I forgot her, not a SINGLE DOLL STAND WAS USED FOR THESE PHOTOS.

I hope whoever suggested this to me months ago(I can't remember who it was) is pleased with themselves. LMAO.

Thanks for looking!
Oh my gosh, this is hilarious and fun and impressive and... wow! What a project! What a collection! What an achievement!

All of your Groove/JP dolls... eggsept for the minis? How many would that be? And the two work-in-progress customs?

AAAnnnnnddd... what about non-Groove/JP dolls? Would that number also be significant?

This "little" endeavour must have kept you occupied for a good bit of time.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
This is a fantastic collection picture!

This was a great undertaking - it's amazing to see.
Whoa, that is amazing!! I can imagine that took a really long time.  Fun to see familiar faces here. The ones of Jett & Bee made me laugh.  What a great collection. Yes, now we want to see the rest  Tongue
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
That is awesome!

I think my Groove collection is fairly similar in size to yours, and the thought of trying to take a group photo blows my mind... heck, the last time I tried to take a collective picture of just the Pullips (and this was over a year ago, when they numbered maybe 20?), I couldn't get it to work! Very impressive!
Oh wow! Our Christmas / New Years group shot took ages to set up, and that’s with 2 of us doing it & we don’t have nearly as many as you.

They all look great, and extra congrats for doing it all without stands !

Look forward to seeing more of the idviduals as you do them.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Ooh, I’m impressed! I’d love to do a photo of all of mine someday, but it’s too difficult to keep the cats away!
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
Awesome!
Thank you everyone for the comments!! <3

It didn't take as long as I thought it would, about two hours!

The last time I tried this I had about 40 maybe 50, so this was definitely much more challenging, haha.

@davidd: I only have a handful of minis because I'm not the biggest fan of them, I could have squeezed them in here easily but I just...didn't. LOL. I think I have maybe six???

ha. non groove/jp dolls. That number would be so signifigant it would be physically impsosible. I have literally hundreds of Barbie dolls alone. Most of them are in storage buckets because I can't display them all at once. As for other types of dolls, there's gotta be at least 100 of those if not more. Can't do it, nope.
(04-04-2020, 08:13 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: I have literally hundreds of Barbie dolls alone. Most of them are in storage buckets because I can't display them all at once. As for other types of dolls, there's gotta be at least 100 of those if not more. Can't do it, nope.

But now you're gonna be thinking about it, aren't you?  LOL
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
No. LOL
WOW! What a project!
I thought you woke up at 4 or 5 am and went straight for 12 hours.
Amazing you did it in two but the prep and the clean up (bringing them all back in and organizing) must have taken a while.

I suppose your 6 minis would only take you less than 30 minutes to photograph.  They must have felt sadden they were too small for the big blow out party.

I enjoyed your photos so a big thank you for your work/effort and sharing.  Made me smile.