sunshine on a cloudy day
Hey guys, longtime no see! I'm sorry I haven't been around, my mental health took a nose dive again, and then I bought a house! 

I'm still getting settled in and setting up, but my Pullips are all out and I've been itching to have a photoshoot. Unfortunately it's stormed every single day this past week. I can finally set up a lightbox now for good indoor photos, but I haven't had a chance to do that yet. BUT...I have a sunroom. So I took Nooroo out there for some photos today. <3

What does the personification of sunshine do on a rainy day, you ask? Sit in the sunroom and pretend that it's not actually raining! 

She also wanted to show off her new transgender pride shirt I got just for her. <3 I think this is the first time she's worn an outfit that didn't have any yellow in it(well, I did give her a bracelet with yellow and she still has her ribbons). 

[Image: 50229909843_4f40e6f39c_z.jpg]sunshine on a cloudy day by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 50230552406_1d0363eca2_z.jpg]sunshine on a cloudy day by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 50229909488_d24b33bd1f_z.jpg]sunshine on a cloudy day by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 50230773617_302735317b_z.jpg]sunshine on a cloudy day by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 50230773017_4451eef164_z.jpg]sunshine on a cloudy day by Haley, on Flickr

Thank you for looking! I hope to have more shoots soon, as I recently realized how many dolls I have that haven't had them in quite a long time!
Congratulations on the new house! That's exciting stuff! The glimpse out the window suggests it has a nice sized yard, too!

Miss Personification of Sunshine seems to be quite happy with her new abode, and content to sit inside in the sun room even on a cloudy day!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Welcome back!

Nooroo is one of my favorite dolls of yours. She is such a little ray of sunshine, and I love her outfit here!
She is a very sunshiney type of doll, and she even brightens up a dull day.
It looks like she’s enjoying the sun room, even without the sun.

And congrats on the house purchase!
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Nooroo is always ridiculously cute.
Hope you are feeling a little better these days and WOW! congrats on buying a house! Hope you will love it there.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Yay for your own house!!! Those photos are dangerously cute!
Congratulations of having your own place!

And ahh, the photos are such smile bringing.
Nooroo is adorable, I love her wog and cute pigtails <3

Huge congrats on the house! Such an exciting time, and I hope you are feeling better.

Oooooh, huge congratulations on your house! That's a huge step, I'm happy to hear you are settling in smile I hope the weather will get better soon and you will be able to fulfill your photoshoot wishes, but I'm happy to hear you have Nooroo to bring a little sunshine into stormy days (and having a sunroom sounds awesome!).

She's too adorable with her little curled pigtails Heart 2  She seems a little shy, but also smiley, happy and proud - proud because she's been assigned to the important task of brightening your day when the Sun's not out to do it, and she seems determined to do it right - and she also seem to be proud to show her shirt off. I love her transgender pride shirt (and the fact that a garment like this exists in dolly size!), as well as her well-coordinated little skirt.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"