Finally free after 12 years - unboxing Rei Ayanami
(11-06-2020, 10:59 AM)Kanrabat Wrote: ...Like the Miku in my sig!
Your Miku is beyond adorable, and she always makes me smile! What figure is she exactly, or what version/from which video? Being the Pullip Miku magnet I seem to have become, I know very little about Miku in general. From how much is visible, her outfit looks so cute, and would look great made into a Pullip outfit.

(11-06-2020, 02:11 PM)Alliecat Wrote: S.-B.O.S.S. would be a good acronym for such a group... and it sounds like a crew like that should have their own TV series.  Or at least a photostory wink
Oh wow, that's a totally cool accidental acronym! I didn't even realise - thank you for pointing it out! I might have to make them a little wooden sign room decoration with that acronym. A photostory would sound totally cool, but knowing myself it would never get far sad
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
(11-08-2020, 06:29 AM)Loona Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 10:59 AM)Kanrabat Wrote: ...Like the Miku in my sig!
Your Miku is beyond adorable, and she always makes me smile! What figure is she exactly, or what version/from which video? Being the Pullip Miku magnet I seem to have become, I know very little about Miku in general. From how much is visible, her outfit looks so cute, and would look great made into a Pullip outfit.

She's a Taito Miku figure. she don't come from a song in particular. she's a Taito original. Pretty cheap too at only 1200 yen plus maybe just as much in shipping.
https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/deta...1121929067&ref=list&keyword=taito%20hatsune%20miku&lang=en
Only one in stock though. For that price, she's a must have!
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]