Dunneh Dolls Thread ♥ - Nov Update - [Pullip Suiseiseki]
(11-21-2020, 08:14 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: The photos where she's sitting with the guitar look so relaxed!

Will you post pics with her new wig?

Thank you! 

Haha no because it's not for her, really. She was just a guinea pig because she was out on display from last week, and my other girls were in partial storage. Sometimes 'testing' new wigs on everyone to see who suits what is a hassle because I have to pull them all out and I have quite a few. She was out already and it was just a matter of swapping to see what the wig looks like in general. It's a blonde bob. It's.... okay on her. But this wig (a light brown Leeke I think?) is her 'look' so its hers forever barring some miracle I get a similar but even better wig or something. LOL
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
I agree with what was previously said: Leselle looks so relaxed and at peace in all the pictures - and as already noted on Instagram, she's rockin' that furry coat!
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Oh, she's so cute. I like the first one best.
With her faraway gaze in these photos, she looks a bit wistful and like she's thinking up lyrics.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I agree with Allie, she looks like she’s dreaming up her next no 1 hit.
Haha thank you. Yeah she had a bit of a dreamy look to her, I thought so too. ♥

Most of the clothes she stole from other pullips, haha. So she's probably thinking how to get away with it all without her sisters noticing. >.>

She looks like she’s enjoying her quiet-time with the guitar & her thoughts.

Love her eyes, such a fab green.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(11-22-2020, 08:09 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: She looks like she’s enjoying her quiet-time with the guitar & her thoughts.

Love her eyes, such a fab green.

Thank you so much! I love that shade of green too. I gives a different look completely to rechip the Sui/Sou's

She's gorgeous, I love her jacket!