Happy H'ALOHAween from PTFCo! (belated encore)
Wonderfully fun photos, and the candle-lit glow radiates a joyful warmth on par with tropical sunshine!

Love that out-take, because... reality!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Thank you everybody! I really enjoy the in-the-dark light-painting stuff. I have another idea to do sometime... they are a lot of work. Sometimes it would be helpful to have an assistant.

(11-09-2020, 01:09 AM)dunneh Wrote: Belated Happy Halloween! I guess she got into the punch during the focus check pic! :
Heheh. Given some of the photos they've been in in the past, I suspect that my crew can drink as much as they want with no effect, but they get a little buzzed on chocolate xp
(when you're plastic your biochemistry is different, I guess LOL )

(11-09-2020, 01:16 AM)Loona Wrote: I'm sad to hear that the reality of pineapple top-rooting seems to be much less effective than what the videos seem to suggest sad I really need to try it the next time I get a pineapple....Do I spot it right that Andreya is wearing some sorts of high-heels? How did you make up your mind about removing her boots?
Yeah, try the pineapple thing anyway. Obviously it works for some people; you might have better luck. I think part of the problem is that things are picked well before they're ripe and are in transit a lonnnggg time before they reach our grocery store, so they're all either still not ripe or getting dried out. I always look at the pineapple tops with a view to trying to root them, and some I just won't even buy because they're all dried out in the center. This one in the pix was the only good one on the shelf, of about 8 or 10.

Andi had stained legs, like really badly, and there was mold in her box (NRFB!), long story, but while evaluating the damage I wanted to clean her clothes as well. I just used a hair dryer, for a long time, and very very carefully wiggled & heated & wiggled & heated the boots till they came off -- and yes, scared about breaking her ankle the whole time. If I had to do it again I'd cut them down the back. I've done that with 1 or 2 since and it doesn't really show. So now she's wearing Mimiwoo shoes, as are the other girls.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
The LaVoile sisters are the perfect size for this, admittedly they could crawl right into the pumpkin if they wanted to, so are the best choice to gut it.