**dargosmydaddy's doll-a-week 2021**
Looks like the snow is at least head high... for a Pullip, anyway!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
A lot of snow to be reporting on.

Hope everyone is safe & warm!
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
That's a great photo and Elijah is super cool!
Week six
Last Monday: 18" of snow. Now it's been snowing steadily since this morning, and we've got at least another 4", with another 2"-4" likely before it's over.

Make it stop!

[Image: 81481294_292b1dd959832a29267c02e11477a265_large.jpg]

I will add some more pictures to the snow thread.
There are times when I’m glad it doesn’t snow here, this is one of them.
That's a neat shot, with cool perspective. And did I mention Kate is gorgeous? smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
That's a really cute pic with a dynamic angle, but I am empathetic to your plight! Yes, let us hope it stops... and then goes away!
Love the perspective of this shot - not so much all the snow you've been getting.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I feel a bit inappropriate for saying this, but my, what a beautiful winter shot, I love all the snow! Heart
I have to admit I'm a bit jealous! We're stuck at 18" and I'd gladly take more...

Love the photo! The snowy branches look stunning.
i have made a loogie - and now i smashed it.

✿ instagram & flickr
I'll join neon_jellyfish and efichu - I'm also part of the snow supporter group ^^ I'd happily take the snow you do not vant over there.
That is one wonderful photo, and Kate is very beautiful! She also seems content with the snow smile
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Week seven
No significant snowfall this week-- yay! We are supposed to get some kind of ice storm Monday into Tuesday, though... sad

[Image: 81792122_fa121ebef7cbb4b991feae3b9e447f72_large.jpg]
They both look little shy, and a lotta cute!
Awww, they are adorable! But, yeah, a little shy - I hope they gather the courage for whatever they'd like to say (or do) to one another ^^
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Well, this is fun! Their colored heart cards match their eyes, huh?

This kind of has the makings of a Doodle a Week Challenge....   Oh My