Lejays17 2021 Doll A Week
Sophie's hair, combined with that fur collar, makes an adorably cute combination!

The LJ post worked. The image is enormous, but it shows up!

I've never tried posting an image from LJ. I don't know that I've ever uploaded an image to LJ.

Let me see if I can figure it out:

[Image: 1763_300.jpg]

Ta daaaa!

Okay, so... after you upload the image to LJ, when you go to paste it in to your LJ post, there's a box at the lower left of the image selection screen to select the image size. 600 is a good size to use on the Dolly Market Forum. 800 will work, too. Anything larger than 800 is kinda not so great when it comes to displaying properly.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I didn’t even know we had snowdrops on the path in the back, so Sophie has made a find!
Say… look at the large oval stone to screen right, or Sophie’s left. It appears to have a single line circling it, making it… a Wishing Rock!
Sophie is always adorable!
She is cute, and how nice to see that sign of spring. There does indeed appear to be a rock with a ring around it there.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thanks for pointing out the wishing rock davidd, I didn't notice when I took the photo!

Here's Rainbow High Poppy Rowan with some poppies in the front yard of a house I pass on one of our walks.  I've been waiting a couple og weeks for the flowers to come out in a spot I could take a photo of easily.

[Image: 125130_original.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Those poppies certainly match her shade of orange and show why her name is Poppy.
Wow! With a color splash like that, you’ll see this girl coming a block away!

The RH line must be catching on. I noticed several shelves devoted to them in the toy department at a Walmart store yesterday.
Oh wow, a lovely color (and name) match!
Orange poppies … Neat.
She is really cute. I love the butterflies in her hair. Given that they are monarchs, I feel like I ought to have one of her! LOL
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
They do seem to be catching on - I think they're up to Wave 3 from what I can see online.  I've seen Wave 2 here, and we are around 6 months behind US releases usually.

Elfy went for a walk yesterday & sent me a glorious photo he took of someone's yard.  So we went out today to find it for photos.  However, the weather turned & the flowers were only partially out.

Meredith's hair matched them nicely.  Happy

[Image: 125549_original.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Meredith’s hair does match the daisies nicely. We’ll have to go there another day when the flowers are awake.
Now I am picturing the two of you skulking through the neighborhood like burglars, carrying a big black cloth sack. When you find a likely photo location, one of you serves as lookout, and when the coast is clear the other quickly pulls a Dolly out of the bag, hurriedly sets up a pose and snaps a photo, and then shoves everything back in the bag before there are any witnesses and you both scamper off down the nearest alley!
A perfect color match! What a find!

I am laughing ay davidd's scenario. I admit I sometimes think "that would make a nice photo background" when I walk, but I've yet to be brave enough to take pictures outside of my own yard.
That is a great match, and she looks very fashionable with her hat. I’m also laughing at the sneaky photo scenario. I have taken pictures in some public places but not randomly in other people’s yards. Did they notice you?