DeadlyNova's ADAD 2022
Oooo, she’s pretty! Her outfit looks nicely detailed. Congrats on the new addition.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Mulan is Lejays favourite Princess too. Mine is a toss up between Merida and Rapunzel. Your Milan is very cool.
So so jealous! Mulan is my favourite "princess" too, and this is gorgeous! The outfit is spectacular. and her face is beautiful too.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thank you guys so much!!!

I just wanted to let you all know that I did not fail, but flickr has failed me, haha.

I took my Thursday photo early in the morning and uploaded it in a rush and planned to post it here later and also explain that I was going to be out of town for the weekend and I would catch up when I got back, but flickr wouldn't let me copy any codes to post here through mobile. Rude.

I'm super tired today so I'm going to start playing catch up tomorrow, but here is my photo from Thursday:
13/365: 1995 Disney Fun Barbie
[Image: 51818135581_e8752dfeef.jpg]ADAD 13/365: 1995 Disney Fun Barbie by Haley, on Flickr
Cute Mouseketeer Barbie!

Yeah, the Flickr app is lame! It does not offer the BBCode option. You either have to open Flickr on the browser app on your phone or tablet, which is a chore, or wait until you have access to a keyboard interface.

I might be looking for a classic mouse ears Barbie cap on eBay now.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I tried on browser too and it STILL wouldn't let me!

Thank you! I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find one, there were a few versions of this doll they made over the years!
(01-18-2022, 10:04 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: I tried on browser too and it STILL wouldn't let me!

Do you have the sharing option blocked in your preferences?

Noooo... actually, I'm looking at the pic now. I discovered the other day that if the photo is not indicated as "safe" it can't be shared, but that looks okay. The photo is public. How very odd!
I find Flickr on the phone browser a nuisance; I have to turn the phone around and get the screen to swap to horizontal and slide it around to get the whole row of options. Hope you get it sorted.
Barbie certainly looks ready for fun.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Love Mouseketeer Barbie. Once the very helpful people here showed me how to post pics from Flickr I find it works far better than anything else. Pinterest was okay, but it became very painful after a while. I can't post pics from the phone or the iPad. I can only do that from the laptop, though.
Love the whole outfit there, but especially the ears.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thank you guys so much!

I've used flickr for 14 years now, but hardly ever use the mobile version because my photos are on my camera not my phone. Anywhere I share them is usually directly after, so I've never had that issue until now.

Like I said, playing catch up two photos a day, so here are days 14 and 15!
14/365: Re-Ment Desktop X Hunter Leorio Paladiknight figure.
[Image: 51829532914_a54476bc49.jpg]ADAD 14/365: Re-Ment Desktop Hunter Leorio by Haley, on Flickr
This is a chibi figure Leorio from the anime Hunter x Hunter made by Re-Ment. He's actually got a stand that looks like rock and is meant to hold your phone. It's very cute. I decided to place him in the real world for this photo, though.

15/365: Billie Eilish Bad Guy doll.
[Image: 51829305083_16d0fd8806.jpg]ADAD 15/365: Billie Eilish Bad Guy Doll by Haley, on Flickr
Billie Eilish 'Bad Guy' music video doll by Playmates.
I like the expression on the Leorio figure's face! He's up to something, that guy!

Playmates Toys has made some unusual and interesting figures over the years, in a variety of styles and from a variety of genres. One of my favorite figures, my little 5-inch iCarly Fashion Switch Carly figure, is from Playmates Toys.
Yeah Leo definitely has a plan.
Haha, thank you guys!

Decided to only do one today, as the other photo I took this morning didn't turn out how I wanted. Had to take them super early before leaving the house and the light wasn't right. Here is one!
Here is my Superplastic figure of 2-D from the virtual band Gorillaz. This one is from the music video for the song 'Tranz'. His eyes light up.
16/365:
[Image: 51831383218_4e0a97ac63.jpg]ADAD 16/365: 2-D Superplastic Tranz Figure by Haley, on Flickr
Are the eyes lit up in the pic or do they light up with a different colour?