Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: CB's A Doll A Week 2018 - Complete!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
the Hestia girls are beautiful I think. This particular one is a woman after my own heart ( bat!! eeeee<3 ) Very effective spooky lighting CB smile
A nice portrait, and cool lighting.
I'm using the glow from a computer screen she's standing next to and, like davidd mentioned, using some editing to improve a less than ideal result.
Love the bat prop on her staff
I love her! I forget Hestia dolls existed sometimes. This photo is so cool. <3
For some reason I nearly did not recognize her. She is mysterious and very pretty in this photo.
(01-28-2018, 02:56 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Week 4: Hestia Isora - helpful kitty kept messing up her hair for me.

Kitty just wanted to be a part of the fun. grin

I love this photo. So bewitching!
I LOVE Maxie's ski outfit! How fun was that to set up! Happy
Isora and her bat are lovely too!
Thanks!
[Image: 40061850941_03001a0143_z.jpg]
Week 5: Caprice, reflecting on winter. I stuck her there to take advantage of the morning light coming in this window, when I noticed I was getting a pretty nice reflection. Hooray for happy accidents! Caprice is a MIO with with a faceup by myufish. She's Whim's (Lunatic White Rabbit) little sister.
A lovely, subtle faceup. The silvery-white tones in the hair and in the outfit suggest a wintery light, with the color spots hinting at the coming of spring.
She's cute, and her colouring does suit the wintery theme.
She's lovely. <3
she is stunning CB!! When I saw her lips I immediately thought LWR. The eyes, wig, clothes - perfect Heart 2
Love the happy accident of the reflection - sometimes the accidents are better than the deliberate set-ups.

The colouring of her is gorgeous too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17