Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every day should be an Oddliday! So many great customs.
Oh, what a fun sounding Day!

I can’t imagine her Insane Majesty in pastels. It just doesn’t compute, no wonder the kingdom was so amazed when it first happened.
I really wish there were novels about this place... LOL
I looooved marbles when I was a kid. Oddwickshire marbles would've been awesome.
I'm amazed at all the detail and world-building here, again... it was fun reading about this holiday, and I bet it would be (mostly) fun to be there. And Elazar looks quite fetching.
...I wanna see the pastel gown xp
Thank you very much, eveyone!!!

I'm Some exquisite Oddwickshire salon is definitely going to sew the Pastel Gown for next year's photo, it didn't work out this year, because I only got the idea for the pastel gown a few days ago (random fact - the first tradition of Madness Day that I came up with was the Maze Hopscotch, then the Spot the Secret Agent Game), and I'm not sure if I could make a decent doll gown in that time, but it doesn't really matter, because the fabric shortage continues. But I'll post photos next year, and at least you'll know what to ex²pect, so no one will get a heart attack.

Day 105

ADAW #15

Today's not-really-doodle tooootallyyyyyy isn't a quick poster that's basically cheating because I'm busy, it's, uh, mmmnmnmn, clean and minimalistic graphic design! Yeeaaah...

[Image: 2edafa43afb7a803f2800e585733d1ee.jpg]

[Image: c21e2e1b860a9ef284941146d948fb48.jpg]
Well, Lala looks interested in this new brand of toothpaste. And the poster is very cool and clean looking
What a clean and minimalist graphic design!   LOL
Absolutely hilarious.
I would definitely use that! LOL
An advert! Love it!
Plain & Simple, the best type of advertising poster I believe!

Looking forward to seeing what pastel gown you come up with, and we’ve been pre-warned to it won’t be a total shock when we see it.
Many fangs, everyone!

Day 106

Love in Scaris Rochelle.

[Image: c3f2b1cdb16682491e0e965a626ce92d.jpg]
Rochelle looks so lovely. Like she's daydreaming
So pretty, the mint green complements the pink & grey beautifully.
Rochelle is such a pretty figure. This simple single character portrait captures her cuteness!
Thanks guys!

Day 107

The wind is calling.

[Image: 0686167b2339d2dba540247767274df1.jpg]

The vintage filters are calling, too.

[Image: 6eed4fd7a253c606935207d8ca4c15ad.jpg]

[Image: 3d6be4f979ce14ee4726a7c0808c0679.jpg]
The wind calls to me as well. Elfy doesn’t like it though.

The vintage filters work so well with her.