Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think Ginger is one of Lejays favourites. She’s one of the few non white EAH dolls.
Thanks for your comments, everyone!

(04-19-2020, 12:12 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ] I don't recall ever having seen her till Lejays's Ginger popped up earlier.

I posted her several times in all my challenge threads, but she's definitely not my most photographed EAH doll, and I often post her with other dolls (last time with other 'forest girls'), so it's quite likely that you wouldn't remember.

Day 110

Quick mig pic today.

[Image: 2e7f579e38de8cfa27d5ecc2f923a138.jpg]
Oh wow, I never saw the vinyls properly. She's so cute!
Ooh, I’ll do some of my vinyls fo4 this week. I’ve got one of the variants in easy reach at the moment.
These MH vinyls were so cute! They were initially hard to find where I lived, and then the MH momentum started to fade, so I never got any of them.
These could easy become another collection for me... if... I mean when (yeah, right) I ever have money again.

You are quite a dangerous "influencer" because your portraits of your dolls and figs are uniformly excellent. Things I never particularly wanted suddenly become compelling needs!
Cute.
LOL, yes, I have a good visual memory but 365 photos is a bit much LOL
The MH vinyls were always lovely looking figs.
Many thanks, everyone!!!

Day 111

I wanted to do something 1-themed for day 111, but it kinda slipped my mind at the end. So here's 1 redhead.

[Image: 728474fd7c3b973b86fb910b63917fa5.jpg]

And here are vintage filters cranked up to 11.

[Image: 5ad0a5ed97a6a4a1484719571068b924.jpg]
Gah, she's so freakin' adorable! My most wanted Pullip, I stg, and you just make her look so appealing!
What wp said: freakin' adorable!

Even more so with the filters cranked up to 11... 1911, that is!
She’s always amazing to look at, and the filter cranked up to 11 is perfect.
She's quite charming, isn't she.... Looks like she's spotted some way to get into mischief.
How very catlike of her.
Thank you very much, everyone!

Day 112

ADAW #16

More redheads!

[Image: a5ade9a57941691f092b1aca7f4dcf1d.jpg]

[Image: fd02c2e91a297f6076de726afc0de2c2.jpg]
Oh, that doodle is just stunning. It looks rather like Beauty here is just rather timidly showing it off.