Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great introductory story! I hope that Lizzie will be able to meet Her Insane Majesty’s ex-pectations!
Lizzie has ver big shoes to fill.
Thank you, everyone!

Her Insane Majesty immediately took to Lizzie, for obvious reasons. I don't exπect any troubles, because while they hang out together in 'backstage', they each belong to different story.

Day 189

ADAW #26

A tired one again. I'm afraid my doodles are going to be rather bland for quite a while.

[Image: 236b03215781f322cf764e673408f056.jpg]

[Image: 9a8227fc8b3fde4e2058972171745b5b.jpg]

werepuppy - I did contact the seller, twice - at first I asked about delivery times for Europe, then I wrote them again when the tracking didn't update in June at all. They want me to be patient for now.
That doodle looks like it would be a very fun character actually...

Yeah, no, I would... tell them look the tracking isn't updating at all. Can you give me an accurate tracking within two day and then .... did you play via paypal? if you can contact paypal after two days and see if they can help any.
Bring to mind a 1960s mod character from "springing" London!

Your Monster High lad is certainly looking sharp and stylish.
For “tired“ it’s still a fun doodle! Do you have an album where you save them all?
I love his spring loaded arms.
He’s cute as well. And Garrotte is one of the more fun boy dolls.
Thank you very much, guys!

(07-08-2020, 03:39 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]For “tired“ it’s still a fun doodle! Do you have an album where you save them all?

I have them in a box with all the other posters (incl. the ones from 2018 and 2019).

Day Idon'treallyrememberanymore

More Lizzie.

[Image: 80f0e211324baf24829051afcb28b59d.jpg]
Lizzie looks so stunning and oddly demure there. In a good way.
The reds and golds really pop in this pic, and look fantastically fab together!

I don't know what day it is, either, but it's something beyond the halfway point, so what's left will fly by quickly.
Lizzie was a really interesting character. Try and find Heartless by Marissa Meyer. It’s kind of a prequel to Alice in Wonderland, but it centres on the The Queen Of Hearts and kind of explains why she became what she did
Thanks guys!

Day 191

[Image: 4298aa2b5063caf9b7639166f0c76392.jpg]

Original:

[Image: eb777278deb090aa5b3b54ae7dbe581a.jpg]
Oh wow, that's just... the flitered version gives this impression that she's looking at some big looming thing, and she's just going "yes, I'll deal with you in a moment, hold on."
Your EOS looks so ekspressive and alive in this photo! Heart 2