Dolly Market Forum
Gloomys Feedback; Links to PS, Ebay and PONYCON feedbacks. - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Gloomys Feedback; Links to PS, Ebay and PONYCON feedbacks. (/showthread.php?tid=540342)

Gloomys Feedback - Gloomymort - 05-28-2008

Feedback for Me!

Positive: 14
Neatural:0
Negative:0

Other Feedbacks
Ebay
Pullip Style Feedback
PONYCON Feedback

- sleepypanda86 - 06-08-2008

+1 for a great buyer. very friendly and great communication. highly recommended!

- ghostgirl007 - 06-21-2008

+1 awesome buyer and great communication!

- misstansa - 06-25-2008

+1 fab buyer, quick and easy transaction of money and really lovely!

- crazykimochi - 06-25-2008

Late, but +1 from me! Awesome buyer! Quick payment!

B)

- blinkeke@yahoo.com - 09-22-2008

+1 for a great transaction!
always wonderful to work with :] :kissy:

- Tsuki - 11-05-2008

+1
Gloomy bought Tezca stock from me. She was a pleasure to deal with and paid promtly. I hope to sell to again. Thanks!

- SheSaid - 11-22-2008

+1 for being a great buyer!

smile

RE: Gloomys Feedback; Links to PS, Ebay and PONYCON feedbacks. - ambitiouslove - 09-07-2009

+1 as a buyer
Thank you!

RE: Gloomys Feedback; Links to PS, Ebay and PONYCON feedbacks. - Kanamai - 11-19-2009

+1 for quick payment for her part of the FMD GO

RE: Gloomys Feedback; Links to PS, Ebay and PONYCON feedbacks. - crazykimochi - 03-07-2010

+1 from me as an excellent buyer!!

RE: Gloomys Feedback; Links to PS, Ebay and PONYCON feedbacks. - babelglyph - 11-10-2010

+1 -- as a seller she was very willing to hold a doll for me and sell as a head to save on shipping costs. All-around awesome! Gloomymort is someone I would never hesitate to do business with.

RE: Gloomys Feedback; Links to PS, Ebay and PONYCON feedbacks. - Zuley - 12-21-2010

+ 1 as a seller.

Thanks for the clothes, very nice person, quick delivery. Thanks for gift my girls love it. ;D

RE: Gloomys Feedback; Links to PS, Ebay and PONYCON feedbacks. - KiraKira - 03-19-2012

+1 as a trade partner.

We were able to work out a sweet deal--a LIV body for one of Gloomymort's awesome drawings. She drew a picture of a mermaid and one of my favorite pokemon (Octillery FTW). I love the drawing, and I would love to trade with Emily again.

smile

RE: Gloomys Feedback; Links to PS, Ebay and PONYCON feedbacks. - KiraKira - 06-14-2013

+1 as a dolly seamstress!

This is my second time transacting with Emily/Gloomymort. I have a Pullip on an unusual body, so finding clothes to fit her is a challenge. During casual interactions on old flickr, she mentioned that she might be able to help by sewing a dress. Commissioning her was great--she always stayed in communication throughout the process, and she works fast! She got accurate postage quotes for me, and the dress is gorgeous. I will definitely be coming back for more! grin