The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Feedback For Babyelf - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Feedback For Babyelf (/showthread.php?tid=540969)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Feedback For Babyelf - Odjur - 02-20-2010

+1 as seller of Dal Puki!

RE: Feedback For Babyelf - Veilside - 02-22-2010

+1 Fantastic seller. Paja arrived safe and sound and in perfect condition!

RE: Feedback For Babyelf - sinnarn - 02-25-2010

+1 one as a seller! Great communication, wig was in good condition and mailed promptly. Thank you!

(Apologies for the late feedback!)

RE: Feedback For Babyelf - birdie - 03-03-2010

+1 as a seller! I purchased two complete stock outfits and a stock jacket, and they were in perfect condition, arrived fast, and was well packaged. Very pleased!

RE: Feedback For Babyelf - kookie - 03-09-2010

1+ shipped pretty quickly, great communication, but needed a little more packing

RE: Feedback For Babyelf - babyelf - 03-10-2010

(03-09-2010, 03:08 PM)kookie Wrote: 1+ shipped pretty quickly, but needed a little more packing

I always package my things very well. As far as I know the item arrived perfectly fine Happy.

RE: Feedback For Babyelf - Summer - 03-10-2010

+1 as a seller!!! I bought some Taeyang clothes and they arrived very fast, nice communication...

RE: Feedback For Babyelf - KiraKira - 03-18-2010

+1 for being a great & trustworthy seller!

I purchased a long black wig & MJ's stock outfit from her and she shipped in quickly. Items arrived well packaged & just as described. Many thanks! yay

RE: Feedback For Babyelf - vanie - 04-08-2010

+1 for a super sweet buyer. smile Very patient and understanding. Smooth transaction. Thanks so much! smile

RE: Feedback For Babyelf - lullypop - 05-16-2010

+1 for an easy and pleasant transaction, the parcel arrived quickly and the Dal was very well packed.

Thanks again ^^

RE: Feedback For Babyelf - Sammeh - 05-24-2010

+1 Shipping was super fast , and great communication.

RE: Feedback For Babyelf - anniemilktea - 07-08-2010

+1 as a seller.
I've finally got my grail doll grin She was packaged well and babyelf was very patient and friendly ^^ thanks again!

RE: Feedback For Babyelf - applecandy - 07-14-2010

+ 2 positive

We made several transactions and she is patient and friendly, an she ships very quickly! My last package arrived in only three days!

RE: Feedback For Babyelf - Iceness - 07-31-2010

+1 as seller, great communication, very polite and nice thanks for Dal Frara *__*

RE: Feedback For Babyelf - Hannahnoface - 08-02-2010

+1 for selling Jolies stock to me, so cute on my type 4 girls who've stolen it from the dals wink I love it so much <333