The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Haute NY - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Price Check (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=33158)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends Price Check (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28224)
+--- Thread: Haute NY (/showthread.php?tid=7126032)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Haute NY - crazykimochi - 12-28-2009

I sold my NRFB Haute NY for $90 plus shipping, not too long ago. But now that she's sold out at HauteDoll (finally), her price may have gone up.

RE: Haute NY - applecandy - 12-29-2009

Awww don't scare me! XD Or I have to remove her from my whishlist if she's too expensive.

If I'd found her at 90$ it'd be fine! yay No hurry, my money come at bits, so the longer I've to wait, the best it is (but not too long!). LOL

RE: Haute NY - crazykimochi - 12-29-2009

Yup! Just gotta be patient! I recently bought a Jupi head for $25! Just gotta wait for the right moment~ smile

RE: Haute NY - applecandy - 12-30-2009

Maybe I had seen that Jupi head, but I didn't know it was valuable. LOL I still have to enter into the custom and collection mind.

Haute ny wig? - haileebobailee - 01-01-2010

Since she's limited, would it be worth more? Or still the standard $8?

RE: Haute ny wig? - Leannarchy - 01-01-2010

I think I'd pay about $10 for it.

RE: Haute ny wig? - Soshi - 01-01-2010

I'd pay like $15

RE: Haute NY - applecandy - 03-24-2010

I bump this thread to ask how much is Haute NY valuable with almost complete stock (I'm not sure what's missing).
Thank you. smile

RE: Haute NY - MissMandyLynne - 03-24-2010

i got her head a while ago for $60

RE: Haute NY - lilbrokenragdoll - 03-24-2010

I bought her NRFB from someone here at DM last month for $130, if that helps any.

RE: Haute NY - Leannarchy - 05-20-2010

bumping this. was wondering how much she'd be valued at nude with original stock wig.

RE: Haute NY - applecandy - 05-20-2010

Me too! Please someone sell me Haute anyway she is. XD
I mean NRFB, MIB, full stock, or nude. The only thing that metters is she has original face, eyes, hair.

RE: Haute NY - sinderellah - 11-12-2011

On eBay November 08/11 an Haute NY sold for just under $140, removed from her box and played with, rewigged. Missing a few of the smaller items (dog, metro pass, sushi, glasses, etc) and no stand. She did seem to have most of her original outfit otherwise though. Just thought I would pass it on!

RE: Haute NY - Eis4Emmi - 07-06-2012

I'm looking to sell mine! She is nude, has an Obitsu (SBH), no wig, but her face is on good condition. She has new eyelashes but they're subtle. How much should I let her go for?