The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Feedback for Buff - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Feedback for Buff (/showthread.php?tid=7243925)

Pages: 1 2 3

Feedback for Buff - Buff - 12-29-2009

I haven't done much Pullip stuff, but if you know me from elsewhere, you know I'm an upstanding citizen. I am Buffdolls on ebay and Buff on DoA.

Here's my feedback thread!

RE: Feedback for Buff - Joni - 06-17-2010

+1 very positive feedback from me! I commissioned a face up from Buff for one of my Pullips and she did excellent work. I'm very pleased and I would highly recommend her work. grin

RE: Feedback for Buff - KiraKira - 06-24-2010

+1 for very nice customizing work!

I commissioned Buff to give Akari (my Chill) a new face-up. She did a fantastic job and am very happy with the results. Thank you so much! yay

RE: Feedback for Buff - crazykimochi - 08-03-2010

+1 as a great customizer!! Buff fixed up my little otter's nose and had her sent back to me in no time! She did a fantastic job, I highly recommend her!

RE: Feedback for Buff - sjsimpson - 08-11-2010

+1 as a buyer smile
Bought Richt's stock outfit from me. Paid fast and was really nice and great to work with! Thanks so much!

RE: Feedback for Buff - KiraKira - 08-11-2010

+1 for being a reliable & trustworthy seller.

Purchased a pretty little custom girl from Buff. She was extremely well-priced, packed very carefully and shipped in a timely fashion. Thank you for the smooth transaction! smile

RE: Feedback for Buff - N0xx7 - 10-04-2010

+1 for customizer

Buff did an amazing job on my girl! Very detailed and beautiful, and she was patient and listened to what I asked for smile thank you!

RE: Feedback for Buff - Father Rozen - 02-04-2011

+1 as a seller

I bought Serpent, and he came in pristine condition. A very nice and reliable seller who has given me the newest favorite of my little family. smile

RE: Feedback for Buff - GreyBird1881 - 02-05-2011

+1 Sold her a damaged doll and everything went wonderful, he paid quickly and was very nce! Thanks!

RE: Feedback for Buff - ambitiouslove - 02-07-2011

+1 as a buyer of Another King's stock
Quick communication and fast payment. Thanks so much!

RE: Feedback for Buff - Chihiro - 02-09-2011

+1 as seller.

I purchased the beautiful Veritas from Buff and she arrived quickly, packaged well and in perfect condition as described smile
Thank you!

RE: Feedback for Buff - ambitiouslove - 02-19-2011

+1 as a buyer
Purchased Andrew's stock from me. Great communication and fast payment.
Thanks so much ^^

RE: Feedback for Buff - birdie - 03-03-2011

+1 as a customizer and seller; I got one of his repainted Hestias and it was an absolutely flawless transaction, with super careful packaging and fast shipping. The doll is gorgeous!

RE: Feedback for Buff - crazykimochi - 03-05-2011

+1 from me! Buff sold me her Hestia's extra stock! It was very nice of her! I love it!

RE: Feedback for Buff - Queenpegasus - 03-10-2011

+ one as a seller

Holt is soo cute =3