The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
feedback for Miss Edith - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: feedback for Miss Edith (/showthread.php?tid=7247081)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - dms_a_jem - 03-12-2014

+1 as a buyer! Miss Edith is always a pleasure to deal with! Thanks, and enjoy your dollies! Happy

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - sakana_hime - 04-05-2014

+1 great buyer! Thank you so much!

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - ThakYuki - 04-10-2014

+1 as buyer
Miss Edith purchased a Lalaloopsy from me. She was very patient as it took me over a month to be able to actually get to the Post Office to ship it out.

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - Missy_Crane - 04-20-2014

+1 as a seller

I adopted her Tae - wonderful communication throughout and she packaged him up so carefully. I wish every seller could be this great! -^_____^-

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - sakana_hime - 04-23-2014

+1 for Miss Edith as a seller. I adopted one of her custom boys and I couldn't be happier! He arrived safely and well packed. Thank you so much!

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - AshleyA - 06-04-2014

+1 as a buyer!

quick payment, easy transaction <3 perfect comunication!!! thanks for all!

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - Missy_Crane - 06-05-2014

+1 as a buyer

Fast payment, lovely communication, an honest buyer & a pleasure to sell to ^__^ Thank you so much for purchasing 2 girls - they're going to a great home!!

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - TrueFan - 06-27-2014

+1 as a buyer - always a pleasure to deal with!

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - Audacia - 07-25-2014

+1 as buyer. She commissioned me for a custom doll and to sew clothing. Very awesome to deal with and very patient. Communication was amazing and overall very delightful to deal with. Thanks so much again smile

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - ByronicHeroine - 08-06-2014

+1 as buyer!

Miss Edith commissioned me to make a couple items for her, and she was a perfect customer! She was patient, communicative, clear on what she wanted, and a great person to chat with. She was my first commission, and I hope everyone going forward will be as wonderful to work with. Come back anytime!

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - sakana_hime - 08-06-2014

+1 Great buyer! Wonderful, easy transaction. Thank you so much.

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - bermea - 08-14-2014

+ buyer
Great buyer, wonderful communication.

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - Audacia - 08-17-2014

+1 as buyer. Wonderful as always smile Thank you so much again <3

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - Missy_Crane - 09-30-2014

+1 buyer

Adopted a Pullip, paid when promised, let me know the instant she arrived Heart As always, Miss Edith is an absolute joy to do business with!

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - Meowceline - 11-06-2014

+1 as a buyer, miss Edith is super awesome she bought a dal from me and was really nice to work with, communication and payments were very prompt. Would love to work with again

Thank you and enjoy smile