Dolly Market Forum
Ugh! Please help! Which wig for Zoey??? - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Ugh! Please help! Which wig for Zoey??? (/showthread.php?tid=7248598)

Ugh! Please help! Which wig for Zoey??? - kaoskat - 01-04-2011

I can't choose! Which do you think looks best? And what personality does each make her look like she has to you?

[Image: Zoeywigchoice.jpg]

[Image: Zoeywigchoice2.jpg]

RE: Ugh! Please help! Which wig for Zoey??? - jhennypuu - 01-04-2011

I like the first one, she looks really sweet there. smile

RE: Ugh! Please help! Which wig for Zoey??? - Father Rozen - 01-04-2011

I agree, I like the first one! It makes her seem like a perky and enthusiastic girl to me lol

RE: Ugh! Please help! Which wig for Zoey??? - Lilcurly - 01-04-2011

I like the first one too, it makes her look all pretty & sweet & delicate smile

The brown one makes her look more girl next door ish, & not quite so pretty. also it looks kind of greenish, but that's probably just how it looks on screen.

RE: Ugh! Please help! Which wig for Zoey??? - kitten-squid - 01-04-2011

I also like the first wig better, it really brings out the warmth in her eyes! It definitely makes her seem more special than the other wig!

RE: Ugh! Please help! Which wig for Zoey??? - KiraKira - 01-05-2011

Definitely the first wig! I like that tone of blonde--it goes well with her coloring and makes her face-up pop!

The other wig is nice...but not in the same way as the wig she has on in the first photo!

RE: Ugh! Please help! Which wig for Zoey??? - Zuley - 01-05-2011

I like the first one too, she looks sweet, adorable and very pretty. ;D

RE: Ugh! Please help! Which wig for Zoey??? - Pippin - 01-05-2011

Also voting on the first one! It's a gorgeous wig, and it really suits her. It makes her seem like a scene/skater kid, but with a sweet nature and a heart of gold. x3

The other wig's pretty too - it makes her seem like an earthy sort of type who likes gardening and... hiking, but I think the first one suits the t-shirt, jeans and sneakers combo better. And it just looks so soft. *-*

RE: Ugh! Please help! Which wig for Zoey??? - leelee - 01-05-2011

i like the first one too. i'd add a thick headband. it makes her look... fun! Tongue

RE: Ugh! Please help! Which wig for Zoey??? - PoppyParadise - 01-10-2011

I vote for the first one. It gives her more of an outgoing personality, but she still looks sweet.
The second one seems a little plain compared to the first one, and seems to give her a more quiet personality.

RE: Ugh! Please help! Which wig for Zoey??? - Coye - 01-11-2011

I prefer the first wig

RE: Ugh! Please help! Which wig for Zoey??? - Hakari-chan - 01-17-2011

I'm gonna go with everyone else and say the first wig for sure! It seems to be both a nicer color, and higher quality wig than the second one. :3