The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 86 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

Ugh! Please help! Which wig for Zoey???
I can't choose! Which do you think looks best? And what personality does each make her look like she has to you?

[Image: Zoeywigchoice.jpg]

[Image: Zoeywigchoice2.jpg]
I like the first one, she looks really sweet there. smile
Doll wishlist: Byul Paulia/Taeyang Richt

Heart 2 Wants Heart 2 Feedback Heart 2 Doll Family Heart 2 Flickr Heart 2

"Your bitterness I shall dispel."

I agree, I like the first one! It makes her seem like a perky and enthusiastic girl to me lol
[Image: g9ZK.png] [Image: g90Q.png] [Image: g90E.png]
I like the first one too, it makes her look all pretty & sweet & delicate smile

The brown one makes her look more girl next door ish, & not quite so pretty. also it looks kind of greenish, but that's probably just how it looks on screen.

I also like the first wig better, it really brings out the warmth in her eyes! It definitely makes her seem more special than the other wig!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Definitely the first wig! I like that tone of blonde--it goes well with her coloring and makes her face-up pop!

The other wig is nice...but not in the same way as the wig she has on in the first photo!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I like the first one too, she looks sweet, adorable and very pretty. ;D
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
Mi Flickr ♥
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wishlist♥♥
Isul Mao
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wanted♥♥
Latte outfit, Shan-ria outfit, 2xObitsu 27cm - 1x obitsu25cm -
Also voting on the first one! It's a gorgeous wig, and it really suits her. It makes her seem like a scene/skater kid, but with a sweet nature and a heart of gold. x3

The other wig's pretty too - it makes her seem like an earthy sort of type who likes gardening and... hiking, but I think the first one suits the t-shirt, jeans and sneakers combo better. And it just looks so soft. *-*
[Image: 48505022@N04.jpg]
Coming: None.
Next: None.
i like the first one too. i'd add a thick headband. it makes her look... fun! Tongue
I vote for the first one. It gives her more of an outgoing personality, but she still looks sweet.
The second one seems a little plain compared to the first one, and seems to give her a more quiet personality.
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000] Penny She's been sold to a good friend. I'll miss my Penny!
I prefer the first wig
[Image: 6049212403_bae06f596c_z.jpg]
I'm gonna go with everyone else and say the first wig for sure! It seems to be both a nicer color, and higher quality wig than the second one. :3