The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Fenn is Obitsu'd!!! Wooooooooo!!! :D *very pic heavy* - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Fenn is Obitsu'd!!! Wooooooooo!!! :D *very pic heavy* (/showthread.php?tid=7248631)

Pages: 1 2

Fenn is Obitsu'd!!! Wooooooooo!!! :D *very pic heavy* - Lilcurly - 01-07-2011

Fenn finally has her Obitsu!! I've been putting up with her stiff, squeaky, skinny stock body for 2 months! & OMG it's driven me crazy. She looks so amazing on her Obitsu, & her clothes fit smile yay! I'm so pleased. Here are some piccies....(I ended up taking 63 of them, but I'll try & narrow it down Whacked )....

[Image: Photo0464-1.jpg]
[Image: Photo0477.jpg]
[Image: Photo0486.jpg]
[Image: Photo0495.jpg]
[Image: Photo0508.jpg]
[Image: Photo0503.jpg]
[Image: Photo0514.jpg]
[Image: Photo0516.jpg]
[Image: Photo0523.jpg]

I really enjoyed photographing her, she is such a stunning doll <33 (Please ignore my awful sofa, it cost £60 including delivery for 2 sofa's, lol, so needless to say they've seen better days!)

Bonus of that beautiful face....

[Image: Photo0479.jpg]

<33333333

RE: Fenn is Obitsu'd!!! Wooooooooo!!! :D *very pic heavy* - Chihiro - 01-07-2011

Yay *finally* XD

She looks lovely smile

RE: Fenn is Obitsu'd!!! Wooooooooo!!! :D *very pic heavy* - Staria - 01-07-2011

She is SO gorgeous, omg. I love Prunella!

RE: Fenn is Obitsu'd!!! Wooooooooo!!! :D *very pic heavy* - Lilcurly - 01-07-2011

hehe, thanks both! smile

RE: Fenn is Obitsu'd!!! Wooooooooo!!! :D *very pic heavy* - bp_serene - 01-07-2011

She looks great! <3 obitsus grin

RE: Fenn is Obitsu'd!!! Wooooooooo!!! :D *very pic heavy* - Lilcurly - 01-07-2011

thanks! smile obitsus are awesome aren't they!

RE: Fenn is Obitsu'd!!! Wooooooooo!!! :D *very pic heavy* - jhennypuu - 01-08-2011

those pictures make me wanna have a Prunella O.o

RE: Fenn is Obitsu'd!!! Wooooooooo!!! :D *very pic heavy* - Lilcurly - 01-08-2011

Prunella's a stunning doll, so beautiful <3 I can't reccommend her enough!

RE: Fenn is Obitsu'd!!! Wooooooooo!!! :D *very pic heavy* - GreyBird1881 - 01-08-2011

Prus are really beautiful! Fenn is so cute and I love her hair pulled up like that!

RE: Fenn is Obitsu'd!!! Wooooooooo!!! :D *very pic heavy* - Miss Edith - 01-08-2011

your Fenn is really beautiful - my twins have different wigs but Pru's stock wig can look great, like this ! Prunella just can't really take a bad photo can she <3
I think my favourite outfit is the first one.

RE: Fenn is Obitsu'd!!! Wooooooooo!!! :D *very pic heavy* - Lilcurly - 01-08-2011

Thanks both smile I'm not keeping her in her stock wig, it's too shiny! It looks & feels kind of greasy. She'll stay in the same colour wig though.

Miss Edith, you have twin Pru's?? Omg, can I see pics? smile

RE: Fenn is Obitsu'd!!! Wooooooooo!!! :D *very pic heavy* - Miss Edith - 01-08-2011

(01-08-2011, 07:42 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Thanks both smile I'm not keeping her in her stock wig, it's too shiny! It looks & feels kind of greasy. She'll stay in the same colour wig though.

Miss Edith, you have twin Pru's?? Omg, can I see pics? smile

LOL
as TrueFan and many others from the Dal House will tell you, I am a big chicken about taking photos of my family. I see all the beautiful backgrouds and poses in everyone's photos and sorta crawl further under my rock Rawr!

I have been talking myself into it though, I took a photo of a mini for another forum and it looks --- ok --- anyways I promise when I do take the plunge Rowan & Willow will be amongst the first smile

well if you wanna see crap photo's you should look at most of mine!! lol, & check out the skanky sofa above^^^ I'm pretty sure there's hair dye marks & chocolate stains in a couple of the pics :/ so you don't need nice backgrounds etc smile go on, take the plunge!! I shall stick Meg on a no photo's strike if you don't, lol....& when you get some pics, I'll do a Meg photoshoot just for you!

oh you play dirty !!!! No Meg vs all Meg -- arghhhhhhhhh

>>>>> runs to dress the twins wink

RE: Fenn is Obitsu'd!!! Wooooooooo!!! :D *very pic heavy* - Zuley - 01-08-2011

Awww she is so adorable, cute and pretty in all the pictures!!