Fenn is Obitsu'd!!! Wooooooooo!!! :D *very pic heavy*
Fenn finally has her Obitsu!! I've been putting up with her stiff, squeaky, skinny stock body for 2 months! & OMG it's driven me crazy. She looks so amazing on her Obitsu, & her clothes fit smile yay! I'm so pleased. Here are some piccies....(I ended up taking 63 of them, but I'll try & narrow it down Whacked )....

[Image: Photo0464-1.jpg]
[Image: Photo0477.jpg]
[Image: Photo0486.jpg]
[Image: Photo0495.jpg]
[Image: Photo0508.jpg]
[Image: Photo0503.jpg]
[Image: Photo0514.jpg]
[Image: Photo0516.jpg]
[Image: Photo0523.jpg]

I really enjoyed photographing her, she is such a stunning doll <33 (Please ignore my awful sofa, it cost £60 including delivery for 2 sofa's, lol, so needless to say they've seen better days!)

Bonus of that beautiful face....

[Image: Photo0479.jpg]

<33333333

Yay *finally* XD

She looks lovely smile

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

She is SO gorgeous, omg. I love Prunella!
hehe, thanks both! smile

She looks great! <3 obitsus grin
thanks! smile obitsus are awesome aren't they!

those pictures make me wanna have a Prunella O.o
Doll wishlist: Byul Paulia/Taeyang Richt

Heart 2 Wants Heart 2 Feedback Heart 2 Doll Family Heart 2 Flickr Heart 2

"Your bitterness I shall dispel."

Prunella's a stunning doll, so beautiful <3 I can't reccommend her enough!

Prus are really beautiful! Fenn is so cute and I love her hair pulled up like that!
your Fenn is really beautiful - my twins have different wigs but Pru's stock wig can look great, like this ! Prunella just can't really take a bad photo can she <3
I think my favourite outfit is the first one.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Thanks both smile I'm not keeping her in her stock wig, it's too shiny! It looks & feels kind of greasy. She'll stay in the same colour wig though.

Miss Edith, you have twin Pru's?? Omg, can I see pics? smile

(01-08-2011, 07:42 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Thanks both smile I'm not keeping her in her stock wig, it's too shiny! It looks & feels kind of greasy. She'll stay in the same colour wig though.

Miss Edith, you have twin Pru's?? Omg, can I see pics? smile

LOL
as TrueFan and many others from the Dal House will tell you, I am a big chicken about taking photos of my family. I see all the beautiful backgrouds and poses in everyone's photos and sorta crawl further under my rock Rawr!

I have been talking myself into it though, I took a photo of a mini for another forum and it looks --- ok --- anyways I promise when I do take the plunge Rowan & Willow will be amongst the first smile
well if you wanna see crap photo's you should look at most of mine!! lol, & check out the skanky sofa above^^^ I'm pretty sure there's hair dye marks & chocolate stains in a couple of the pics :/ so you don't need nice backgrounds etc smile go on, take the plunge!! I shall stick Meg on a no photo's strike if you don't, lol....& when you get some pics, I'll do a Meg photoshoot just for you!

oh you play dirty !!!! No Meg vs all Meg -- arghhhhhhhhh

>>>>> runs to dress the twins wink
Awww she is so adorable, cute and pretty in all the pictures!!
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
Mi Flickr ♥
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wishlist♥♥
Isul Mao
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wanted♥♥
Latte outfit, Shan-ria outfit, 2xObitsu 27cm - 1x obitsu25cm -