The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Kitty!! & my overcrowded dolly shelf.... - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Kitty!! & my overcrowded dolly shelf.... (/showthread.php?tid=7249773)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Kitty!! & my overcrowded dolly shelf.... - Lilcurly - 05-10-2011

Oooh, that sounds ace, I hope you'll post pics of the dolls house in progress!I can't wait to have a dolls house <3

RE: Kitty!! & my overcrowded dolly shelf.... - Karin - 05-11-2011

I like so much the red hair that kirsche has *_*

RE: Kitty!! & my overcrowded dolly shelf.... - Lilcurly - 05-13-2011

It's pretty isn't it, her wig's quite nice & soft too.

RE: Kitty!! & my overcrowded dolly shelf.... - Nannahs - 05-13-2011

Those mini La La Loopsy dolls are really cute. I'll have to get some for my girly girl. I only have the full sized Loopsy dolls. I really do wish they came with stands, they're so difficlut to pose on a shelf! Anywho, Kitty is really cute! Kirsche has such a pretty faceup. I was reading in a language dictionary somewhere and it said that Kirsche is a type of wine. I never knew that! You learn something new everyday, I suppose. smile Your dolls look happy on their cute shelf.

RE: Kitty!! & my overcrowded dolly shelf.... - Cherryfox - 05-13-2011

Kirsche is a german cherry liqure (it's the german word for cherry) but it is sometimes used as a term for fortified cherry wine also x

(05-13-2011, 08:22 AM)Cherryfox Wrote: Kirsche is a german cherry liqure (it's the german word for cherry) but it is sometimes used as a term for fortified cherry wine also x
Ah, so it was a German dictionary. Thanks for clearing that up, Cherryfox. smile

RE: Kitty!! & my overcrowded dolly shelf.... - Cherryfox - 05-13-2011

its tricky as sometimes in germany kirche torte is cherry tart and some times it's cherry tart with a ton of booze on it! Same with Kirsche tea, I had a shock one morning at a cafe in prague *giggles* (and just for the record I know prague is not in germany but its the same word there hehe)

(05-13-2011, 08:29 AM)Cherryfox Wrote: its tricky as sometimes in germany kirche torte is cherry tart and some times it's cherry tart with a ton of booze on it! Same with Kirsche tea, I had a shock one morning at a cafe in prague *giggles* (and just for the record I know prague is not in germany but its the same word there hehe)
LOL.

RE: Kitty!! & my overcrowded dolly shelf.... - square - 05-14-2011

I always thought Kirsche looked too crazy for me, but your photos make her look sooo gorgeous 8)

RE: Kitty!! & my overcrowded dolly shelf.... - Little_Spark - 05-14-2011

Wow, so many dollies Heart 2

RE: Kitty!! & my overcrowded dolly shelf.... - Lilcurly - 05-15-2011

Nannah's, I love the little La La Loopsy's, they are so cute....I'd seriously consider collecting them if they weren't so expensive (£6 ??), I got that one with a little table & chairs on sale in Tesco, lol.

Cherryfox, interesting to know smile I hadn't realised her name meant Cherry, how apt.

square, She can be made to look quite understated, especially if you pop a brown coloured wig on her, which I've seen quite a few people do. & thanks smile

Little_spark, I know!! They are increasing at a bit of a rate *oops!*

RE: Kitty!! & my overcrowded dolly shelf.... - Wormx - 05-17-2011

Your dolly family is wonderful! Even if its a little cluttered. (; Kirsche is a beautiful one. I was actually thinking of ordering Kirsche as my next doll! I'm new to the Pullip community, and I only have a single Dal right now. So your collection is quite impressive!

RE: Kitty!! & my overcrowded dolly shelf.... - Lilcurly - 05-17-2011

Wormx, thanks! smile Funnily enough, 8 months ago I only had 2 Pullips......lol, & 4 weeks ago I only had 4 Pullips....they just keep showing up here :p Kirsche is a really pretty & versatile doll, I think she'd be a good first smile The type 3 body she's on isn't too good, but that tends to be a matter of personal preference/opinion.

RE: Kitty!! & my overcrowded dolly shelf.... - Wormx - 05-17-2011

Pullips have a way of getting to your heart. Haha. I feel like my little Thistle needs an older sister. I hope that I can expand my doll family soon here! Would getting an obitsu body be better? I really like the obitsu's hands and motion more. But I've never really seen one in real life. (:

RE: Kitty!! & my overcrowded dolly shelf.... - Lilcurly - 05-17-2011

I really love obitsu's, & have/will Obitsu each & every one of my girls, but it's a bit of a 2 edged sword. With stock bodies you get a lot more stability in the torso & neck, whereas with Obitsu's they tend to flop about a bit (with careful handling they're fine though), & with the SBH Obitsu's (soft bust), dark clothes do tend to stain them. But, they're a lot more realistic in posibility & the shape of their bodies. also, you get to pick bust size, which is just too much fun! smile & more clothes fit them. I'd do your research first, as a lot of people really don't like them....but personally, I love them smile If you have a mooch back a few pages in the customizing section of the forum you're bound to find a few hot threads where people debate the pro's & cons.