The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Epic photo-shoot with my sister, Meg, & Fenn - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Epic photo-shoot with my sister, Meg, & Fenn (/showthread.php?tid=7249774)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Epic photo-shoot with my sister, Meg, & Fenn - Lilcurly - 05-10-2011

^lolz

RE: Epic photo-shoot with my sister, Meg, & Fenn - CherryBlossomGirl - 05-10-2011

You are all so cute!
I love Fenn ♥ and your dog is adorable >.

RE: Epic photo-shoot with my sister, Meg, & Fenn - CupcakeSnowflakeLove - 05-11-2011

Your photo's are lovely Lilcurly. I like the one where Meg is climbing and the one where she is looking through the bricks. Fenn is so cute by the fountain/pond she seems more quite and reserved than Meg. Love how you seemed to captured their different personalities. I just love your Mom's little dog too! Heart Well done! grin

RE: Epic photo-shoot with my sister, Meg, & Fenn - Lilcurly - 05-11-2011

Cherryblossomgirl, LOL! Thanks :p we're not as cute as we look really, haha.

cupcakesnowflake, thank you smile My little sister posed both those photographs of Meg, they're cwl aren't they :p I like the ones of Fenn by the pond too, it seems to suit her nature...& yes, she's much more reserved than Meg! lol, most of my dolls are :p Ey, little Dede is a real sweetheart <33

RE: Epic photo-shoot with my sister, Meg, & Fenn - SavannahFaerie - 05-11-2011

soo cute! fenn is adorable! grin

RE: Epic photo-shoot with my sister, Meg, & Fenn - CupcakeSnowflakeLove - 05-11-2011

Lilcurly-You and your sis did a great Job! She has a good eye grin . I think it is cool that you and her were working together and having fun too. grin I love hanging with my sis too! Heart

RE: Epic photo-shoot with my sister, Meg, & Fenn - Karin - 05-11-2011

how lovely are your dolls, and your sister tooo Tongue

RE: Epic photo-shoot with my sister, Meg, & Fenn - Lilcurly - 05-13-2011

savannahfaerie, Thanks! smile

Cupcakesnowflakelove, We had a lot of fun, I love hanging with my sister too, & my mum smile we're all very close & get along really well....we're all a bit batty really, lol.

Karin, thankyou very much smile

RE: Epic photo-shoot with my sister, Meg, & Fenn - Little_Spark - 05-19-2011

Your dolls are stunning, the pics are amazing, I love your dog and your sister is such a cutie Heart 2

RE: Epic photo-shoot with my sister, Meg, & Fenn - Lilcurly - 05-19-2011

aww, thanks little_spark smile Such lovely comments.