The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Things I didn't know about Nahh-ato - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Things I didn't know about Nahh-ato (/showthread.php?tid=7252817)

Pages: 1 2

Things I didn't know about Nahh-ato - ByronicHeroine - 04-24-2012

I decided that I would regret not owning a Nahh-ato; Combine this with a bit of a fear of graduating depression fueled buying binge, and ta-da! I have a Nahh-ato now.

It turns out that there are some things about Nahh-ato that I didn't know, and maybe you didn't know either. Here's what I've learned.

1. Nahh-ato has wonderfully soft hair. It's frizzy, but not dry and frizzy like it looks in pictures of her. Her hair is also done up in these beautiful braids.

[Image: 7107576473_8a8a0bbc29.jpg]

2. Nahh-ato's earrings are beautiful, and mismatched.

[Image: 7107576321_70c1dafb69.jpg]

[Image: 7107576617_e86e4e1ce1.jpg]

3.She has, apparently, had a scalp transplant.

[Image: 7107576723_57db9d20a9.jpg]

4. Despite her shiny face, she is really beautiful.

[Image: 6961508634_0c64ddee61.jpg]

RE: Things I didn't know about Nahh-ato - Cornflower Blue - 04-24-2012

Congrats on your Nahh-ato!

5. She is a good skintone match for a Liv Daniela body:
[Image: 5885747067_47287f73ae.jpg]

RE: Things I didn't know about Nahh-ato - TrueFan - 04-24-2012

I don't remember my Nahh-atos having mismatched scalps! But otherwise I agree she is gorgeous. I've even gotten used to her shiny face. And I agree about her wig too - my Dal twins Padma and Parvati are wearing Nahh wigs.

RE: Things I didn't know about Nahh-ato - myufish - 04-24-2012

i had a few Nahh-atos that i face up'ed with different colored scalps ^^; and there's another thing about nahh-atos... they have somewhat a defect on the side of the faceplate near the neck hole. Its pretty small but still, all of the nahh atos i customed have them ^^;

RE: Things I didn't know about Nahh-ato - wampirencja - 04-24-2012

Lol, I wonder if my Nahh will come with "stolen" scalp smile I think the thing girl needs is a coat of MSC since I don't like shiny dolls- the rest is pretty cool!

RE: Things I didn't know about Nahh-ato - kitten-squid - 04-24-2012

What an interesting girl, I never knew she had so many secrets! I can't wait to see what kind of awesome character she will become! smile

RE: Things I didn't know about Nahh-ato - KiraKira - 04-24-2012

She's very pretty. I always wanted a Nahh-ato too...just somehow never got around to it. And I don't think I ever will...but congratulations!

I love those mismatched earrings. It gives her kind of a rebellious, carefree air.

RE: Things I didn't know about Nahh-ato - fishy - 04-24-2012

When I got mine, I couldn't believe that she didn't have shoes. That was my biggest surprise. ^^; I mean, they could've at least given her pointy "Disney Jasmine" shoes (sorry, I don't know the real name) since she's a sort of rip of that character anyway... >_>

She has lovely eyechips... I think Nahh-ato is kind of under-rated.

RE: Things I didn't know about Nahh-ato - birdie - 04-24-2012

6. She's also a good match for the blonde Barbie Fashionista body:

[Image: 6476200631_0135cf084f.jpg]
Barbie fashionista body by birdie's stuff, on Flickr

RE: Things I didn't know about Nahh-ato - Mag - 04-25-2012

Okay, this makes me want to get her. lol I've always thought she was pretty but she's flown under the radar for me. I would definitely end up MSC'ing her face. grin

RE: Things I didn't know about Nahh-ato - Chihiro - 04-25-2012

I never noticed her earings wern't matched, I ran to check my stock girl just now haha.
I can't believe she hasn't sold out yet. She's definitely one of my favorite girls ever smile
The only annoying thing is finding a sturdy yet posable body for her! Even though I'm lucky enough to have a Marrone Obitsu, I need to *somehow* find another for my newer girl too! T___T

RE: Things I didn't know about Nahh-ato - thnjordan - 04-27-2012

I love seeing customized nahh-atos yay She can have many different looks Heart Congrats on your Nahh-ato!

[Image: 6941713560_496356dced.jpg]
Iceria by Tahani♥, on Flickr

[Image: 6560879743_d39d84a3b4.jpg]
Happy Birthday, Tinsley! by Tahani♥, on Flickr

RE: Things I didn't know about Nahh-ato - Mag - 04-27-2012

She's way cute! That's a new face up, right? It's really pretty!

RE: Things I didn't know about Nahh-ato - thnjordan - 04-27-2012

Wish they could bring the marrone obitsu back Irritated A lot better than volks bodies Cry

RE: Things I didn't know about Nahh-ato - harajukupat - 04-27-2012

I always wanted her,but I dont like the shiny facessad I adore all the customized ones I see of her though!